Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Roln20s, Here is that 27 Shadow

voodoomedman
    OK, let me reword this. My favorite walk-thru bowrider 27 Shadow with orange, yellow, blue, lime green, and midnight cherry, I have done this year.
    Nice Save!!!!

NashvilleBound
    Beautiful! Damn that looks good. Do you take Magics in trade ?

Norseman
    The boat looks fantastic!!
    I bet the owner was thrilled when he saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blacksheep
    I thought that would make you feel better.
    John,
    Once again you've outdone yourself...That is one sick cat!!!!
    But I thought you said my Shadow was your favorite when I bought mine back in April
    -Jeff

SoCalKev
    OK, let me reword this. My favorite walk-thru bowrider 27 Shadow with orange, yellow, blue, lime green, and midnight cherry, I have done this year.
    John, Kevin here.... I stopped by on Saturday and picked up that 24' Monterey trade, and I think THIS was the boat that Billy was telling me about~!!
    Damn, it looks so ELECTRIC, like the colors are illuminitaded from behind !!!!
    F'ing AWESOME~ Thanks for the tour of the shop, and keep up the crazy beautiful, and ORIGINAL ideas, and hope to stop by again soon!

Kevin the 'hunter.

atomickitn
    nice color work looks sharp great job to your crew........

rvrtoy
    Apparently i'm chimming in a little late on this one however, I HAVE to agree with Ultra28. This is the most over the top increadable gel coat work to come out of the shop to date. Martine and his crew did an AWESOME job. And it is true, Pictures do not do it justice.

voodoomedman
    Apparently i'm chimming in a little late on this one however, I HAVE to agree with Ultra28. This is the most over the top increadable gel coat work to come out of the shop to date. Martine and his crew did an AWESOME job. And it is true, Pictures do not do it justice.
    I love the color balance and the fades and stuff on it. Kinda pushin the limit without going over the top. I like it better than Jesse's boat. The work to airbrush the skulls in gelcoat was amazing but I'd rather drive around in this boat.

voodoomedman
    I saw this boat on Havi on Saturday and it was sweet. These pics suck a$$ compared to the real thing.

Garrddogg
    I saw this boat on Havi on Saturday and it was sweet. These pics suck a$$ compared to the real thing.
    I saw it too!! and WOW! BAD MOFO!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345