Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PROPS ARE FINE

carreraelite
    QUOTE..."yeah, and a jet wont chop your ****ing leg off or dice your body up like a salad shooter"
    The object is not to run over therse things.
    How many people have you guys run over?
    [This message has been edited by carreraelite (edited July 04, 2002).]

fat rat
    How long should a motor run at WOT before chopping it.........we use to do simular things with motorcycles......hell of alot safer.

HammerDown
    Originally posted by fat rat:
    How long should a motor run at WOT before chopping it.........we use to do simular things with motorcycles......hell of alot safer.
    A 1/4 mile pass is all it takes...With (new) plugs! And if ya don't have a 1/4 mile marker setup...then after mashing the motor, just count to 10 or 15...that should be in the ball park.

fat rat
    Originally posted by HammerDown:
    A 1/4 mile pass is all it takes...With (new) plugs! And if ya don't have a 1/4 mile marker setup...then after mashing the motor, just count to 10 or 15...that should be in the ball park.
    I don't know........but isn't that a long time?

FLYTE RISK
    I tkink counting to 20 or25 would be more accurate lol..And furthermore camp far west fathers day saw a jet boat racing an outboard hydro (losing) motor coughs through the carb shuts off heads right toward the beach where boats are anchored kids swimming.Saw panic in the guys eyes he turns the steering wheel nothing happens he jumps on the bow than jumps off boat t-bones a flat sitting on the anchor...Fortunatly no one was hurt..Yes a prop will cut you up.. butif i had a jet boat i would not run close to shore as i wouldnt in my flat....

RR1/ 001
    Originally posted by Sangster 79:
    Cool, you're the man RR1, Hope to see ya at the races on day, we can talk, sure your "your boat" may have went straight.. But with NO steering , what did it or could have run into....??????? post again when you can use your other head.....
    [This message has been edited by Sangster 79 (edited July 03, 2002).]
    Well first off I wouldn't even think of a WOT pass near land, Trees or another Boat.
    I think I might have killed some Fish, but cant say for sure.
    Which head do you want me to use?
    Thanks for the motor tuning tips on my 60 to 70mph Hydro, I`ll be sure to pass it a long that we don't need to do this anymore because you said so. 60 to 70 LMAO!!!
    Did he say something about 100? Here we go again! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    BTW: I`ll be at the Herington Race this weekend look us up!

WILDTHING
    liberator21...
    I couldn't agree more with you,prop's are more than just fine,last year 90mph. 3/4 throttle on a worn 275 RUDE with only 300hp. This year rebuilt engine, she is going over a 100---no problem, going to the Okanagan this year and will troll looking for victim's....( . )( . )..KIM HANSON...

WILDTHING
    RR1/001..
    Well first off I wouldn't even think of a WOT pass near land, Trees or another Boat.
    So how do you race then? get rid of that boat on here yet, just curious!...( . )( . )...KIM HANSON...

RR1/ 001
    Originally posted by WILDTHING:
    RR1/001..
    So how do you race then? get rid of that boat on here yet, just curious!...( . )( . )...KIM HANSON...
    You lost me on that one http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...confused24.gif and what do you mean by did I get rid of that boat on here yet? I didnt know I had one on here for sale http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...confused24.gif

supersoaker466
    I have a jet too and if i run WOT cut key my boat will go straight. One day i lost a motor it locked up tight the pump stopped the boat made a hard left. So from my personal experence if the motor just stops the boat will go straight if the motor locks up and stops the pump the boat will make a hard left or right turn
    http://members.tripod.com/Foxtrotters/hapdance.gif [/b]
    [This message has been edited by supersoaker466 (edited July 05, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by supersoaker466 (edited July 05, 2002).]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast