Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PROPS ARE FINE

WILDTHING
    Wet Dream...
    ROTFLMAO!Look's like I found your button hey. But this thread is called "PROPS ARE FINE". The way I look at boat's is if they get attention,pulled,sitting or running all good.As you see I will not call you any name's this time!Have a dozen beer and get to grip's with this, this will never go away.Wicky even has those"BIGBLOCK SPANKING PARTY'S".Lighten up hey...KIM HANSON...You see that I never even swore once at you!

triple x tx
    Originally posted by Wet Dream:
    Why can't these ****ing prop morons understand that a jet and a prop are two completely different setups?!?!?!?!? Different class of boats you assholes. Go get a jet of your own and see where you fit in against other jets. You're comparing apples and oranges you piece of shit!
    [This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited July 06, 2002).]
    who you calling a moron.....im a prop head.......ooooo bye the way i have owned 4 jetboats,and now i own a v-drive hydro,so if i want to compare apples and oranges i will

WILDTHING
    triple x tx,
    I would be the one "WETDREAM" was talking to,or should I say at?....( . )( . )...KIM HANSON........

LVjetboy
    Kim,
    Subconscious speaking here..."You know you want it. All the sand bar hotties can't wait to be seen in it. Why wait another year? Buy that jet...buy that jet...buy that jet!"
    Human senses quickly adjust to an even keel, whether that be your new top speed or your new standard of living. Always faster is never fast enough. But rock those primal senses with kick-in-the-ass acceleration, shoving you deep in the seat? Now THAT always thrills, male or female!
    And those sand bar hotties? Well, unlike us, they really don't care about 80 vs. 100...just mixing a good drink with plenty of tunes and a "fast" looking ride.
    A boat that compliments and draws attention to their sex appeal too...
    So keep your races short and to the point. Or get yourself a 100+ mph jet and have the best of both worlds?
    jer
    [This message has been edited by LVjetboy (edited July 07, 2002).]

Wet Dream
    LMAO

bp
    hey jer, you got that thing together yet?

STV_Keith
    Hallett19 wrote:
    And if you need to go any faster than 70 in a boat, you are staring death in the face, especially in a small boat.[/B]
    I think we saw 84 on the GPS during OP6-3 in that short little blast you and I took in my eggbeater. What did death look like anyway? I must have missed him. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    [This message has been edited by STV_Keith (edited July 10, 2002).]

LVjetboy
    bp, just got back from CA...Jack set the pump back 3.25 inches. Still lots of work to do tho...back to the garage with me http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    jer

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345