Thread: huds boat

lucky
    I recieved my copy of hot boat yesterday -- and after reading the artical - It made me laugh- the guy is going to screw up a nice boat that is well set up -- I'm very impressed at the detail i could see from the pics --
    ps what the hell was up with the favorite v drive questions -- some one was inhaling the the fuel ?? that artcial sounds like it was thrown together !

DUECE'SDAD
    I havent seen a ***boat in about a year and a half now, have they gotten any better? I thought about re subscribing, someone told me that the last four or five pages are dedicated to smaller type boats now is this correct. I dont car for anything of 21 ft. as I will never be able to aford one on those.

lucky
    I havent seen a ***boat in about a year and a half now, have they gotten any better? I thought about re subscribing, someone told me that the last four or five pages are dedicated to smaller type boats now is this correct. I dont car for anything of 21 ft. as I will never be able to aford one on those.
    it seems they are trying ! this issue was dedicated to primarly v drives - I wish it was like this all the time ! ps your rig looks great love the color's nice clean and purty -- normaly when i scan hb- i read the back to front lol yes last pages are the hot boats !
    hud's boat is a clean rig - and they kind of bagged on him about his gearing /prop - /engine -- not appropriate to have said -- I think the edititors should have just put ,-the boat will be making some changes to better suite the new owner