Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOBrien & Abraman.........

Mrs Luvnlife
    Sorry guys, missed ya , woulda liked to have seen you guys and throw back a few brewhas, but we were stuck on the other side :cry:, Cale made the trek back & forth to help Mike out and it was just me and the kids entertaining the photographers/videographers on the other side . Hope you guys all had a great time....I gotta tell ya, for next time that is one hell of a good spot for spectating....if you're not interested in the vendor booths, come hang with us. :wink:

abraman1326
    Just posted a little message to you in the Chowchilla thread. I saw y'all pulling out last night as we were headed back to the Truck. I wish we could have thrown back a few, but there's always next time. Glad you made it home ok...
    BRA

Mrs Luvnlife
    Just posted a little message to you in the Chowchilla thread. I saw y'all pulling out last night as we were headed back to the Truck. I wish we could have thrown back a few, but there's always next time. Glad you made it home ok...
    BRA
    Gotcha....sorry we missed ya!! Next time for sure....or better yet....we can share some beers at the Shasta dealio .
    Do you know if Mike/MOB made it on Saturday??

abraman1326
    I have no idea. I haven't seen him out here. Hope he made it, he was sure looking forward to it. I swear, I'm not getting a break lately. Shasta, then races, this weekend is NASCAR, and next will be the 4th. What an awesome month. I love it. How is Havi for the 4th?
    BRA

MOBrien
    Wassup!!!!! Of course we made it. Only half my entourage though. Last minute decision was for jsutme and my 3y/o to go and spend the day together. We met up with our friends from Bass Lake and ha a blast on Saturday. Tony's schedule was ridiculously busy and everytime we stopped in his pit, he was somewhere else. That T/A Flat he was driving runs hard!!! What was it 162.xxx mph that we saw on Saturday???? That's friggin hauling! Did he win K again? Did he win T/A Flat? What happened????????Tony, if you're reading this....you're freakin crazy!
    Next time we'll come out for the entire weekend and stay on your side Jen. Don't really care about the vendors so that's going to our game plan next time around. More relaxing, less crowd, better view..... Sorry we missed you guys. Was hoping to talk to Cale about that new ride you guys got. Very nice.
    Did I read correctly.....you guys are gonna make Shasta in September?
    See ya,
    MOB

abraman1326
    Tony won the K, and was red lit in the final of the TAF. He is freakin nuts. Can't imagine runnin that hard all weekend. Sorry we didn't get to make it on Sat to see ya. We'll have to do a delta run soon to hook up. What are your plans for the 4th?
    BRA

MOBrien
    As crazy as it sounds....Delta run potential is getting less and less. We seem to have so much on the calendar right now it's freaking nuts. Between now and the end of August we've got a trip to Hogan, Don Pedro, Bass Lake, Lake McClure, Naciamento.....then trying to get on this next Shasta run in September. Throw in everything else that we've got going on and we're just slammed.
    We typically stay away from the water on holiday weekends.....just too many dumb-ass boaters & lake lice....errrrrrr, wannabe boaters & idiots out there to spoil everyone's time. We use those weekends to hang low and get some quality R&R. We do a big block party with all of our neighbors that weekend and stay off the roads & waterways....it's all about BBQ's, brews, & backyards for us on the 4th.
    later,
    MOB

Mrs Luvnlife
    I have no idea. I haven't seen him out here. Hope he made it, he was sure looking forward to it. I swear, I'm not getting a break lately. Shasta, then races, this weekend is NASCAR, and next will be the 4th. What an awesome month. I love it. How is Havi for the 4th?
    BRA
    My personal opinion......Havasu sucks ANY holiday weekend, unless you are okay with dealing with tons of people EVERYWHERE and having a hard time even finding a place to launch, etc., etc., etc. We are normally home-bound (like MOB) on the holiday weekends....too crazy out there. You'd be better off on a non-holiday weekend for Havasu so you can enjoy it a bit more.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Wassup!!!!! Of course we made it. Only half my entourage though. Last minute decision was for jsutme and my 3y/o to go and spend the day together. We met up with our friends from Bass Lake and ha a blast on Saturday. Tony's schedule was ridiculously busy and everytime we stopped in his pit, he was somewhere else. That T/A Flat he was driving runs hard!!! What was it 162.xxx mph that we saw on Saturday???? That's friggin hauling! Did he win K again? Did he win T/A Flat? What happened????????Tony, if you're reading this....you're freakin crazy!
    Next time we'll come out for the entire weekend and stay on your side Jen. Don't really care about the vendors so that's going to our game plan next time around. More relaxing, less crowd, better view..... Sorry we missed you guys. Was hoping to talk to Cale about that new ride you guys got. Very nice.
    Did I read correctly.....you guys are gonna make Shasta in September?
    See ya,
    MOB
    Dang Mike, sorry to miss you guys on Saturday , sounds like you had a great time!!
    K - we got a deal next year then.....we have the cart to shuttle us over to the pit/vendor area too, so it's not like we're completely stranded and the guy that promotes it has a shuttle van that would take you over to the vendor area and bring you back in 1-2 hours....so it's not bad. But, it is AWESOME viewing from right there....it's even closer than our spot at Firebird and I thought that spot was a good one. The damn boats are fricken on your toes when they fly by :2purples: :2purples: . I told the kids be ready to flippen run THAT WAY!!!! And they seriously come by and tell you the 'big boys' are running next SO KEEP AN EYE OUT!!!
    Cale probly woulda loved to talk about his new toy ....thanks too....can't wait to use it....and yes, I am really shooting for the Shasta trip!! We are sooo ding dang filled up schedule wise too, but I'd like to fit that one in....you NorCal peeps are good fun!!!

LUVNLIFE
    Sorry to miss you guys. Def next time hang out where the moho and Jen were. Boats are only about 100' off of you. :2purples: Gotta be on your toes, specially when Dale I. goes by at 236mph. Sat I was back and forth quite a bit but Sun I was there at the moho, I'll let Mike explain why :wink: No kidding the next two months are busier than chit. I look at the calender and get tired. :sleeping: We'll meet up again soon Cale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast