Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOBrien & Abraman.........

Thanks for hangin out with us LuvnLifes. We always enjoy your company even if Mrs LVNLIFE stays on the outer perimeter. You guys had the great spot on the water. I waved when I went by but it was hard to see if you guys were there or not. Congrats on the New boat that thing is beautiful.
    Abraman, it was great seeing you and the family. Thank you for stopping by the pit. Sorry if it was hectic. I was runnning back and forth and was worn out.
    MObrien, sorry for not hooking up with you guys. Lets plan a Delta dealio on a Sunday and go get some lunch in Sac.
    Everybody keeps telling me I am crazy for driving 2 boats. I call it lucky

LUVNLIFE
    Thanks for hangin out with us LuvnLifes. We always enjoy your company even if Mrs LVNLIFE stays on the outer perimeter. You guys had the great spot on the water. I waved when I went by but it was hard to see if you guys were there or not. Congrats on the New boat that thing is beautiful.
    Abraman, it was great seeing you and the family. Thank you for stopping by the pit. Sorry if it was hectic. I was runnning back and forth and was worn out.
    MObrien, sorry for not hooking up with you guys. Lets plan a Delta dealio on a Sunday and go get some lunch in Sac.
    Jen just has a line she won't cross We were there watching Tony no doubt, can't miss a buddy put on a show Thanks on the boat congrats, now I have to get it out and have fun.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Good to see you guys again Tony, it's always a kick watching you race that K boat, not to mention racing the flattie too......you just gotta be tired by the time the end of the weekend rolls around!! I hate to cross that 'fine' line and get in the way of the chefs :lightsabe ....but I did have Cale sneak me a MM or two, even if I didn't get any approval :supp: .....thanks....good stuff! :messedup:

abraman1326
    Tony, I imagine you were really tired by Sun night. No worries about not getting to talk more. You were busy. It was great to get to say hi, and hang w/ a legend. I didn't realize you won in AZ as well. I read it in Hot Boat this month. Well, this week I am going to get to the bottom of this oil pressure problem. I put it off for a week, but I had the cover off her yesterday, so now I have the itch to get everything done. I need her done before the 4th weekend, and I won't get to her this weekend as I'll be at NASCAR. What are you up to for the 4th?
    BRA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12