Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chowchilla K's....Great showing

uclahater
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

circleboatKIDD
    Hey BillyB hope you gave Fitz some good speed secrets and set up tips cause in might be in trouble in Marble Falls Tx.

DAVEY B
    Had a great time racing the K this week end it always fun to run with Tony, to bad that darn kill switch fell off because that would have been one hell of a race. Really great to see Jim run strong when he gets out fron he's hard to catch. Great job Jim. Didn't know chris broke i left right from the out ramp to the air port had to get home and back to work my boss is an *ss!!
    Thanks to the K5 team for the fun on saturday night. Its fun trying to put faces to board names still working on it. Did get to meet the luvnlife very nice people. hud thanks for the srooooms those things are great!!!! :eat:
    Tony my leg felt great told you that shower exercise really works

LUVNLIFE
    Had a great time racing the K this week end it always fun to run with Tony, to bad that darn kill switch fell off because that would have been one hell of a race. Really great to see Jim run strong when he gets out fron he's hard to catch. Great job Jim. Didn't know chris broke i left right from the out ramp to the air port had to get home and back to work my boss is an *ss!!
    Thanks to the K5 team for the fun on saturday night. Its fun trying to put faces to board names still working on it. Did get to meet the luvnlife very nice people. hud thanks for the srooooms those things are great!!!! :eat:
    Tony my leg felt great told you that shower exercise really works
    Nice to spend some time shooting the chit with you Dave. See ya soon at the next one. Always nice to meet new people Shower Exercise :supp:

BILLY.B
    Shower Exercise :supp: Oh, you two are gonna love this :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

JakeC.
    Well it sounds like everyone had fun. It sucks that we wern't able to make it there but it is ok. Im glad to hear that nobody crashed this time. Now all I need to see is some pictures so I know what it is that I missed.
    JakeC

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Well it sounds like everyone had fun. It sucks that we wern't able to make it there but it is ok. Im glad to hear that nobody crashed this time. Now all I need to see is some pictures so I know what it is that I missed.
    JakeC
    Video will be out by weeks end so stay alert! RIGHT ART??

Jr. bentpipes
    Video will be out by weeks end so stay alert! RIGHT ART??
    Wait a minute, I thought it was all about RR 2 video after this race!!!!!!! ; By the way, thanks for the kick ass videos I got from you saturday night,they are awesome!!!!!!!

http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...45_copyxcc.jpg It was a great "SHOW"......C'mon! :hammerhea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast