Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY NEW SEATS

Wet Dream
    Finally done. She did a really good job, and look great. She did exactly like I asked her to do. Things are starting to come together. All this for $689.
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gear...s/Mvc-098s.JPG
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Gear...s/Mvc-099s.JPG
    [This message has been edited by Wet Dream (edited April 19, 2002).]

69 Elim
    WOW! those are really nice. I need to have some interior work done too - hopefully soon. I like the graphic.

gnarley
    Wow, how fast is your ride with that nice pink shag carpet???

Wet Dream
    The carpet is actually there for protection against the tools and ladders while I am redoing my dining room. There is oak hardwood flooring underneath. I am trying to keep the refinishing damage to a minimum. Now if I put that carpet in the boat, it would probably go faster, just to get me away from everyone that was laughing. lmao

Hallett19
    Those are SAAAWWEEEETTTTTTTAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Good look and nice choice of colors, now its my turn to get mine done

HammerDown
    Looks good fella! Did they also replace the wood?...I'm way behind, hope I get to take my boat to Anna.
    Its nice when ya get what ya pay for....And ask for!
    [This message has been edited by HammerDown (edited April 19, 2002).]

Dans66Stevens
    That looks like a super nice JOB!!!

fat rat
    Wet Dream.......looks good, I know you put a lot of time in your boat this winter, can't wait to see.
    Come on Hammer.....you're progressing well, you have done some major work also this winter, I know you'll have your stuff done.....so we all can see that new "S.L.Motor" of yours run.
    See you all at "Anna"......7 weeks and counting.....I still got so much to do.

Harlem
    Those look really nice! Did they do the wood also for that price? Could you E-mail me with the phone number of the person who did it, I need some work done! Thanks!

Wet Dream
    I did the wood work myself which cost about $75. I went to a local upholsterer, Williams Upholstery out here. She does everything like house furniture and also boats. You should be able to find someone local.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast