Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boxscore

UnionJack
    So did you pick-up the new boat? If so where are the pictures?

boxscore
    PIcked it up from Carlos in Havi on Saturday morning. Ran her all day, then it went back to DCB for some adjustments. Forgot the camera :hammerhea
    Otherwise I woulda had pics of Bunny already posted
    I'll post some after next weekend. It turned out awesome.

bunny 166
    PIcked it up from Carlos in Havi on Saturday morning. Ran her all day, then it went back to DCB for some adjustments. Forgot the camera :hammerhea
    Otherwise I woulda had pics of Bunny already posted
    I'll post some after next weekend. It turned out awesome.
    Hi Andrew....that is one purrrrdy boat you have! Pleasure meeting you! Did you find out how the Madison party was?? I bet great! :smile:

boxscore
    Hi Andrew....that is one purrrrdy boat you have! Pleasure meeting you! Did you find out how the Madison party was?? I bet great! :smile:
    Just spoke with Mike... the turn-out was awesome! Raised a ton of money for her therapy. It was nice seeing you sporting the bracelet on Saturday!

bunny 166
    Just spoke with Mike... the turn-out was awesome! Raised a ton of money for her therapy. It was nice seeing you sporting the bracelet on Saturday!
    That is great!! I rarely take off my bracelet.....she is an incredble young lady!! Inspiration for us all..... :smile: Enjoy that wonderful machine!

TOBTEK
    I want picks of it in the water......NOW! :notam:

boxscore
    Can't help ya now... be patient boy. My wife never made it to Havi last weekend and she had the damn camera.

TOBTEK
    Can't help ya now... be patient boy. My wife never made it to Havi last weekend and she had the damn camera.
    so, you had the new F26, wife never make it, no camera to be found, and the BUNNY was loose.........SCARY combination :rollside:

bunny 166
    so, you had the new F26, wife never make it, no camera to be found, and the BUNNY was loose.........SCARY combination :rollside:

OK, just to clarify....bunny is not loose :supp: .....on the loose, maybe And I am not scary!! Tob, the sauce is so excellent....our boat looks great!!

Kilrtoy
    Bunny is on the loose, just look down...
    WTF
    NO PICS OF THE NEW BABY....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast