Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boxscore

bunny 166
    Bunny is on the loose, just look down...
    WTF
    NO PICS OF THE NEW BABY....
    Every time I look at that pic I smile....that was some fun shizzz right there!!

Kilrtoy
    Every time I look at that pic I smile....that was some fun shizzz right there!!
    Thast not all I get, after looking at the pic, I get one of these----------->:lightsabe

UnionJack
    Sad... new boat and no pic's

boxscore
    OK... everyone be real quiet now. My wife just thought I saw a bunny on the beach in park moabi. Now I'm kinda half glad there were no cameras around.

bunny 166
    OK... everyone be real quiet now. My wife just thought I saw a bunny on the beach in park moabi. Now I'm kinda half glad there were no cameras around.
    I think I had you confused with someone else with a new Kool-aid ride......yeah, thats it!! It wasn't you after all.....sorry for the confusion Andrew, if that's even your name.....

boxscore
    Hey Buns... we're thinking about ordering some more Madi bracelets and pondering the "new bunny edition" with those new clear plastic straps instead of green. It would better suit your ensemble. As in the words of KILR ----------------------------> :lightsabe

bunny 166
    Hey Buns... we're thinking about ordering some more Madi bracelets and pondering the "new bunny edition" with those new clear plastic straps instead of green. It would better suit your ensemble. As in the words of KILR ----------------------------> :lightsabe
    Wow! I'm honored....I'll take 20 Really, anything that gives money to Madi's fund is all good with me....I'm happy to help when I can....I have 12 green ones already

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12