Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Sleekcraft/Magic photos here

Indiansprings
    I need to get mine uploaded still

vodkarocks
    Sorry I didn't get any pics but it was great meeting you.
    I don't care what anybody says when you see all those Magic and Sleeks together its clear that Magic is doing the best gel coats right now

Magic34
    Vodkarocks,
    It was nice meeting you this weekend. Thanks for dropping by and saying hello. Hope you guys had a great time!

OutCole'd
    How was the Regatta? Better than last years (i hope).

vodkarocks
    How was the Regatta? Better than last years (i hope).
    OC
    I had a great time and coming in third on the poker run made it even better

Indiansprings
    Vodkarocks, It was good meeting you too. Susann and I had a great time. Our friends that were sitting on the boat with us, the night we were all talking, want to buy a boat now. It was there first experience boating with the, shall we say, larger boats.
    We were pretty lucky with our parking spots, weren't we?

vodkarocks
    Vodkarocks,
    It was nice meeting you this weekend. Thanks for dropping by and saying hello. Hope you guys had a great time!
    It's always nice to meet new folks. Next time I am going to hit you up for a ride in your boat. That thing is awesome

Indiansprings
    I thought you had the #2 poker hand.

Cole Trickle
    The Regatta was alot of fun I believe there was close to 140 boats?
    We had a great time and met alot of cool people.(We ended up only making it to 3 of the Poker stations since we tied up to the 34' Magic at stop 3 and they were kind enough to whip us up some tasty pina colada's/Mud Slides with there gas blender)
    We almost got into a squabble friday evening when we returned from a great day on the lake and found 2 boats in our spot.The funny part was one of the boats was using our spike and tie rope.
    We worked around it and ended up having a good laugh about it later on in the weekend.
    On another note the hydralic's for our drive took a crap mid day saturday and we had to be towed in.(Clue and the rest of the magic/sleek crew were kind enough to come over to the beach and help us get the drive up so we could get the boat back on the trailer and tow it to the shop for service)
    Big thanks to the super cool cover in the yellow/green 28' Enforcer that were gratious enough to give us the tow.
    I hope to have pictures up tommorow.
    Brandin

Cole Trickle
    Vodkarocks,
    Magic34
    I kept wanting to walk over and introduce myself but it seemed like everytime I had a chance you were starting that monster up and backing off the beach.
    It'a not like you haven't heard it before but your boat is beyond SICK!!!
    Was that your new tow rig in the parking lot?(All the girls in our group wanted one of those rigs pretty bad)
    Brandin

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast