Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post Sleekcraft/Magic photos here

Indiansprings
    Cole, is that why you had to park your boat out there off the shore? Some people were very rude, parking in others spots. I am suprised there weren't any ass beatings. By the way, your boat looked great.

vodkarocks
    I thought you had the #2 poker hand.
    I was number 3 for $750. Now if I could only parlay that into about $170,000 I would love to buy one of those 30 ft decks. That boat is awesome.

Cole Trickle
    Cole, is that why you had to park your boat out there off the shore? Some people were very rude, parking in others spots. I am suprised there weren't any ass beatings. By the way, your boat looked great.
    We parked right in the middle of the mess the first night and came out in the morning to find the boat next to us gone and our boat floating free disconected from our sand spike?
    We decided it might be a better idea if we stayed away from the mess the second night.(There was 3 boats trying to park in an area that would barely hold 2)
    To say that both myself and the owner of the HTM were alittle nervous about the parking was an understatement..
    Thanks for the compliment!
    I saw you when they were doing the photo and going through the outskirts of the channel.I thing we threw the double shocker!!!!!
    Did you score anything good at the banquet?
    Brandin

Magic34
    Magic34
    I kept wanting to walk over and introduce myself but it seemed like everytime I had a chance you were starting that monster up and backing off the beach.
    It'a not like you haven't heard it before but your boat is beyond SICK!!!
    Was that your new tow rig in the parking lot?(All the girls in our group wanted one of those rigs pretty bad)
    Brandin
    Thanks!! You should have stopped me. I was trying to remember what everyone's boat looked like from the boards, which I am normally really good at, but nothing was coming to mind and remembering what they all looked like.
    Now looking at eveyone's rides in theor sigs, I remember seeing all of them now.
    If you are talking about the white Chevy 4500 in the parking lot, yes that was me. I had a great time as always, next time, I want to meet everyone!
    If anyone got anything from Billet Boyz or the Dri Wash 'n Guard product line, let me know if you have any questions. I gave out a ton of stuff at the dinner.

Magic34
    Magic34
    Was that your new tow rig in the parking lot?(All the girls in our group wanted one of those rigs pretty bad)
    Brandin
    You mean this one?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5_crop-med.jpg

essexjet
    Nice looking tow rig Michael. You going to be in Havi on the 4th?

Magic34
    Nice looking tow rig Michael. You going to be in Havi on the 4th?
    Thanks, but some changes to the truck are on the way. :wink:
    No on the 4th, staying local here in Phoenix. I took my toyhauler to the marina last month and it's in the RV resort there, so I'm doing the weekend at Pleasant here in the Phoenix area.

essexjet
    Thanks, but some changes to the truck are on the way. :wink:
    No on the 4th, staying local here in Phoenix. I took my toyhauler to the marina last month and it's in the RV resort there, so I'm doing the weekend at Pleasant here in the Phoenix area.
    One of these years we'll get together

Dave C
    thats sweet.
    I saw some guy up here put an R.V. coach on the back of one of those.....
    You mean this one?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5_crop-med.jpg

Magic34
    One of these years we'll get together
    Yeah, no kidding. :hammerhea I owe you a beer.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast