Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post Sleekcraft/Magic photos here

Indiansprings
    Cole, didnt really score much. I had 3 kings come up one after another. 1-2-3 then nothing. Boy I thought one more was going to come up. 4 kings would have been the ticket.

famaffair
    [QUOTE=Cole Trickle]We parked right in the middle of the mess the first night and came out in the morning to find the boat next to us gone and our boat floating free disconected from our sand spike?
    Where were you parked?

Cole Trickle
    [QUOTE=Cole Trickle]We parked right in the middle of the mess the first night and came out in the morning to find the boat next to us gone and our boat floating free disconected from our sand spike?
    Where were you parked?
    We were parked to the far right side of the cove.(Directly across from the Naked Turtle)

takincareofbusiness
    We are glad you enjoyed the mudslides, sorry you missed the other stations, station 3 was the best
    The Regatta was alot of fun I believe there was close to 140 boats?
    We had a great time and met alot of cool people.(We ended up only making it to 3 of the Poker stations since we tied up to the 34' Magic at stop 3 and they were kind enough to whip us up some tasty pina colada's/Mud Slides with there gas blender)
    We almost got into a squabble friday evening when we returned from a great day on the lake and found 2 boats in our spot.The funny part was one of the boats was using our spike and tie rope.
    We worked around it and ended up having a good laugh about it later on in the weekend.
    On another note the hydralic's for our drive took a crap mid day saturday and we had to be towed in.(Clue and the rest of the magic/sleek crew were kind enough to come over to the beach and help us get the drive up so we could get the boat back on the trailer and tow it to the shop for service)
    Big thanks to the super cool cover in the yellow/green 28' Enforcer that were gratious enough to give us the tow.
    I hope to have pictures up tommorow.
    Brandin

takincareofbusiness
    We had a great time being station #3 it was a blast to meet new people and making mudslides hope to see you in Parker, we are there almost every weekened

Cole Trickle
    We are glad you enjoyed the mudslides, sorry you missed the other stations, station 3 was the best
    Thanks again for the drinks and good company!
    Are you going to Parker this up coming weekend?
    If so head to the lower sandbar on Saturday for OP6!!!!
    Brandin

JB in so cal
    Who's got pics??

moneypit
    You Sleeker's and Magic people are slackin' ..... no pics? Wheres the pride?

Mike.A
    Magic 34,
    Was that you tied off at Humbug on Memorial weekend with the Sleek/Magic crew ? I was tied off at the end (yellow Searay with the stereo). you were the 2nd boat in from the west I think. If it was you, sorry didnt get a chance to say hello, If your out at humbug on the 4th than I will make sure I come over, 1st round on me.
    Should be pretty crazy there on that weekend.

JB in so cal
    I know there were some boats cruising around taking pics for the slide show; just gotta get them to post up :hammer2:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast