Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Post Sleekcraft/Magic photos here

Magic34
    Magic 34,
    Was that you tied off at Humbug on Memorial weekend with the Sleek/Magic crew ? I was tied off at the end (yellow Searay with the stereo). you were the 2nd boat in from the west I think. If it was you, sorry didnt get a chance to say hello, If your out at humbug on the 4th than I will make sure I come over, 1st round on me.
    Should be pretty crazy there on that weekend.
    Yes that was me, and I'll be there for the weekend of the 4th. Look for me out there somewhere, I am normally anchored about 200' from all the madness. See you out there!

JB in so cal

Buster
    I have some of the raft up in the cove. I will post them tonight when I get home.

Roxysnow
    I'll post a few tonite! Had a good time considering I think I missed almost all the regatta. After the floatilla, hung out in the cove, the turtle then the pool all day since the wind sucked and drank like a fish! Good meeting Vodkarocks! We would have come over the say hi to COLE TRICKLE and Clu but kept running out of beer before I could get over there? Indiansprings saw you guys at the floatilla but you were to far away to sa hi! Magic34, beautiful boat! My wife wants one now! Thanks alot! Anyways, saw alot of board members there, sorry to those we didn't get to say hi to!

Cole Trickle
    I'll post a few tonite! Had a good time considering I think I missed almost all the regatta. After the floatilla, hung out in the cove, the turtle then the pool all day since the wind sucked and drank like a fish! Good meeting Vodkarocks! We would have come over the say hi to COLE TRICKLE and Clu but kept running out of beer before I could get over there? Indiansprings saw you guys at the floatilla but you were to far away to sa hi! Magic34, beautiful boat! My wife wants one now! Thanks alot! Anyways, saw alot of board members there, sorry to those we didn't get to say hi to!
    I saw you motoring around during the Floatilla but you never got close enough to shout at.
    Your boat looks great in person and deffinatley stands out from the crowd.
    Next time beers are a Necessity!!! :supp:
    Brandin

Indiansprings
    Roxysnow- I stopped over and checked out your ride when it was in the cove one afternoon. Really looks good. Didnt get to meet as many of you as I would have liked. Boating sober and ripping all night

vodkarocks
    Roxysnow it was great meeting you and Mila, first drink is on me next time at the Naked Turtle

phxsleek
    I have several ready to rock...I can e-mail them to anyone who can post them..

Magic34
    I have several ready to rock...I can e-mail them to anyone who can post them..
    Go to www.hotboatpics.com, enter the picture gallery and upload the photos there. It's very simple to do. I'll get them posted over here from what you do there.
    ***boatpics link (http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/index.php)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast