Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sept.10 &11 Lake Mead trip..

KROOZIN
    Planning a trip to Mead Sept 10th & 11th, staying at the Lake Las Vegas Hyatt....probably launch at Calville Bay....my kids might have soccer games, but I'm in with or without them.
    {NO dogs allowed}
    Anybody else want to go?
    http://lakelasvegas.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml

Havasu Hangin'
    Planning a trip to Mead Sept 10th & 11th, staying at the Lake Las Vegas Hyatt....probably launch at Calville Bay....my kids might have soccer games, but I'm in with or without them.
    {NO dogs allowed}
    Anybody else want to go?
    http://lakelasvegas.hyatt.com/property/index.jhtml
    Do you think Mrs. HH would let me miss my kid's 5 year birthday party? :idea:
    No problem!
    :boxingguy

INSman
    1. Kroozin- w or w/o family
    2. INSman- same

vegasriverjunkie
    Put me on this list, even though I'll probably be out there anyways. Good way to met you guys, Kroozin the Hyatt is a cool place to stay at, I like there pool or was it the poolside waitresses

KROOZIN
    Put me on this list, even though I'll probably be out there anyways. Good way to met you guys, Kroozin the Hyatt is a cool place to stay at, I like there pool or was it the poolside waitresses
    Awesome!!
    1) Kroozin
    1) Insman
    3) Vegasriverjunkie
    4) ??
    Since it's after Labor day, maybe we'll get the winter rates? I haven't called yet.
    INSman started a thread in Hot Spots West and someone said there will be ski racing going on that weekend there too. So, that will be cool to watch as well!

INSman
    Awesome!!
    1) Kroozin
    1) Insman
    3) Vegasriverjunkie
    4) ??
    Since it's after Labor day, maybe we'll get the winter rates? I haven't called yet.
    INSman started a thread in Hot Spots West and someone said there will be ski racing going on that weekend there too. So, that will be cool to watch as well!
    Dan, check on rates and availability yet ??

KROOZIN
    yeah....
    $209 for Friday and $229 for Saturday...plenty of rooms available..
    If we get 10+ rooms we can get a better deal. They could also work some deals on golf, but I don't golf and I figured we be boating....I haven't locked anything down...
    I can try calling their sales office and check for a better price.
    We could leave at 4:00am Sat. morning go straight to the launch ramp and just stay one night.

INSman
    My boat is in Havasu, maybe I stay Fri night there and leave not quite as early as you to meet up on the launch ramp at 10:00 ??

Magic34
    My boat is in Havasu, maybe I stay Fri night there and leave not quite as early as you to meet up on the launch ramp at 10:00 ??
    The drive to Lake Mead marina will take you about 2 hours or so. If you go to Calville, your drive will be much longer because you have to drive further up the lake on the other side of town.
    You might already know this...
    As it gets closer, maybe I'll take the Hallett out and meet you guys.

INSman
    The drive to Lake Mead marina will take you about 2 hours or so. If you go to Calville, your drive will be much longer because you have to drive further up the lake on the other side of town.
    You might already know this...
    As it gets closer, maybe I'll take the Hallett out and meet you guys.
    Trying to keep hours OFF of the new monster ?? I am assuming that the Hallett is already there in Vegas, come on out
    Kroozin needs some of your cleaning magic for his little Skater :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast