Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: blown Flattbottom guys

JEA557
    Hey Craig, I'm on vacation this week after getting home from the race. I'm just catching up on some things around the house. I dont normally post much on this site but couldnt resist getting on this blown flat thread. I posted my 22's on this site last night and sold them to a gentleman in Texas. Were starting my sprinkler system fot the new lawn tomarrow and I needed the money to get my land scaping going. Take care Jeff...

Cole Man II
    Jeff,
    When you take a vacation there are better ways to spend your time then on the lawn. Please tell me you have something fun planned.
    What say a trip to CFW in about 3 wks. I am ready for a re-match buddy.
    Cole Man.

Boatmike
    I know your boat wasn't running well Friday evening, but you wouldn't happen to have any photos of us making those runs out of the cove.
    My boat lost 1,000 rpm from the morning to the afternoon, that is the first time i have ever had issues with the injection but the weather was real scewy all of that weekend. As for pics i do not but there is a video i saw of it and i forgot the dude's name who has it.

Cole Man II
    Mike,
    I guess we will just have to race again buddy.
    Cole Man.

Cole Man II
    I would like to see some film of the boat running. I would like to know how clean the set is, and how much tail its kicking off.

So,
    Is running a boat in a straight line so boring that all you have to talk about is gear, prop. & rpm :hammer2: :eat:
    Ha,...........Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Cole Man II
    Mory,
    I think you have struck gold buddy! A 24/7 TV network called Gear, Prop, & RPM. All drag boats, with the occasional circle boat thrown in for my brother Morgy.
    Cole Man.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    morg...when i think making u-turns is fun ill buy a taxi-cab or a circle boat.... :yuk: ...but until then...boatmike and coleman..we got a saturday full of rematches... :smile: .....and ya hopefully 557 will be done doing his lawn and he will join us...."and flyte" :boxed:

Boatmike
    I guess we will just have to race again buddy.
    That sounds like fun.

morg...when i think making u-turns is fun ill buy a taxi-cab or a circle boat.... :yuk: ...but until then...boatmike and coleman..we got a saturday full of rematches... :smile: .....and ya hopefully 557 will be done doing his lawn and he will join us...."and flyte" :boxed:
    Cheif,
    If running a flat, circle or drag makes you think of driving a taxi. You may need to step it it up a bit. :lightsabe
    It's all good & it's all in fun, Now get in the pit & try to love someone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast