Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you buy used tires?

Sleek-Jet
    Used tires are fine Everyone out there driving is on used tires once there mounted. What everybody buys new tires after 10-20000 miles :notam:
    And besides it kinda like recycling. Road hazards are rip offs anywho :notam: Give them a good once over if they hold air and balance out good. Save that $600 for gas money
    You cheap focker...
    So what do you guys that buy bigger tires for your newly lifted truck think that the tires you take off go??? Somebody is snatching those thing up.
    I've bought a couple used sets of meats before. As long as the tread depth is good and they don't show any signs of damage or unusual wear, I would say they are good to go.

jackpunx
    Send those tires my way.. I can always use another set.. Funny this topic came up, I just bought some 35" bfg mud terrain with about half life on them this weekend from a guy.. You can't beat $100 for all 4 tires..
    I got 4 more for you same tires.. $50
    come get em..
    I also have a canback for a longbed GMC and a Confer rack on it.. like new.. Black
    Make an offer
    mark

Nate56
    I got 4 more for you same tires.. $50
    come get em..
    I also have a canback for a longbed GMC and a Confer rack on it.. like new.. Black
    Make an offer
    mark
    Hell the shipping on those tires would be about the same price for a new set.. I'm not making any trips to Cali anytime soon, hell you shouldn't have any trouble trying to sell them if you really wanted to..

topless
    Would you buy a used condom?.....didn't think so LMAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good comaprison.

LMAO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good comaprison.
    Ya can't afford a blowout on either of 'em :2purples: :cry:

AZKC
    You cheap focker...
    Thanks for noticing :skull: :rollside:

Nate56
    There's nothing wrong with being cheap,, Is shopping on ebay for everything you own consider you cheap.. I think not...HAHA It's called conservitive (spelling?).. Did you know you can buy clothes off there too.. Nothin wrong with ebay pants and shirts....

Nate56
    Don't know about undies though....

Ziggy
    I can't see how it makes much difference if they visually look good and not full of plugs and patches.......not any different than what AZKC said if you buy a used car.....
    For that matter, 99.9% of use drive on used tires everyday because I'm sure we don't all drive a brand new car every day.
    Being Frugile isn't being cheap...

ROZ
    Would you buy a used condom?.....didn't think so
    To take this a step further... If it was a condom a buddy just used, you could turn it inside out. If the chick gets pregnant, it's his DNA...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast