Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mph?

XtrmWakeborder
    Hmm my mini daycruiser goes 53 mph "on gps" with 2 guys in it and it has a 20 year old pump and 20 year old stock 350 so id say 60.

Hmm my mini daycruiser goes 53 mph "on gps" with 2 guys in it and it has a 20 year old pump and 20 year old stock 350 so id say 60.
    That's pretty friggin impressive. Really.

BadBahner
    LMAO.. GPS Sux
    Boats were so much faster before GPS's came out...

steelcomp
    54.389 mph

moneysucker
    My 73 tahiti with a stockish 455 olds and a berk with no diverter ran 70-75 I thought. Once I got a gps and a new boat, I know better now.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Isn't there always a contraption to ruin your story about how fast your boat goes? These days it's GPS, before that it was a radar gun. Betch there's a few guys on here ruined a party with a radar gun in years past. :idea:
    If I was a betting man, 4200 on an A, I'd say 55. I been running an A at 4800 for decades and wish dad had had her radar'd OFF the nitrous for a baseline. He radar'd her at 72 running 5200RPM on the same A with N2O. :supp:
    Wait a min,... JP Calc says 4200 eats up 234HP, sorry to throw this number in .... 50.8MPH. I forget I have that program. :redface:

dmontzsta
    damn gps, ruins everything.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Just don't carry the GPS. reset the max speed to zero. Drink beer and talk a fast boat. The more ya drink, the faster it goes!! :coffeycup

Just don't carry the GPS. reset the max speed to zero. Drink beer and talk a fast boat. The more ya drink, the faster it goes!! :coffeycup
    That sound like something I would like to do ... I could hear me now (yelling at top speed) ... "see I told you it was a 100 mph boat" :idea:
    Too, too funny Bud ...
    Brian

Wicked Performance Boats
    Brian, If your drinking a beer while driving 100mph, the only yelling you will do is " where did my beer go!" not that I would ever know how that could happen! Budlight

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast