Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mph?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Fortunately, with the higher sides and interior in my 100mph boat, my beer never goes far. It may be all over the floor from bouncing/rolling/spilling(!!!!!!) arround, but I know where it is, it's close by, and can find it soon as I get back under 70.

XClutchboy725
    So Dan, How fast is it? Or did you just want all of us to tell you how fast it is? :hammerhea :wink:

SmokinLowriderSS
    LOL

Your right BL, and I would have one great bench racing story telling everyone about how I lost my beer at "100"
    LOL
    Brian

Raskal
    my old green boat had a stock olds and jucz pump and would 59 /60 on gps all the time .with just me in it

Danhercules
    So Dan, How fast is it? Or did you just want all of us to tell you how fast it is? :hammerhea :wink:
    LMFAO!! Its my brothers boat. He was askin me how fast I thought it was. I told him low 50's. I will let ya all know when he knows.

CARLSON-JET
    If the pump is tired/loose and the olds is tired also, I'm gonna say 43 mph.

dmontzsta
    LMFAO!! Its my brothers boat. He was askin me how fast I thought it was. I told him low 50's. I will let ya all know when he knows.
    I thought you were just sizing up some more competition.

kp216
    My "station wagon" 18' CobraJet has a 403 Olds in it. I turn my A impeller 4250 with the dog house on. Best GPS reading (with the dog house on) has been 55mph.
    I'm gonna guess 55.

XtrmWakeborder
    That's pretty friggin impressive. Really.
    Really? Hmm seems slow to me. I should take some pics and have you guys tell me what ive got in it. I think the pump needs a rebuild, its starting to make a rattling noise. 20+ years, i think its due.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast