Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mph?

Hmm i wonder whats so different about mine then. I know there arent to many of them out there. I've only seen 2 others, and one had an outboard.
    I didn't necessarily mean exactly like your boat, but similar (larger miniday cruiser)

LVjetboy
    "The question is.....Did you have any fun trying to find it?"
    wasn't there trust me. Either in the bilge or overboard. And I checked the bilge too. The best part was after that she felt bad and bought me a new one with maps.
    jer

572Daytona
    I had a 75 Tahiti with the high compression (10.25:1) 455 Olds that was slightly modifed (alum intake, electronic ignition) and I saw a GPS speed of 64.5 at around 4700rpm if I remember correctly. I think the OLDS 455 was rated at 365hp stock from the factory.

stillgoin
    just sold 72 18' southwind with 455. RV cam, torker intake, super coil, place div, 4 yrs on motor, ???? yrs on pump, GPS at 57mph at 43-4400. Would have done a bit more but was goin' up for sale...no need to push the Olds if ya know what I mean

mexrunner
    have 72 tahiti based off the weimer mold with olds mild cam holley carb the rest stock ran 56 gps with worn out pump no diverter
    Adam

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345