Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rpm air gap

keithmenard
    just wondering how many people are running this intake...what you think of it...would you get the polished version...and where you bought it from...thanks!

76ANTHONY
    WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING IT ON? I RUN ONE ON A 73 CAMARO WITH 355 AND A BARRY GRANT, ITS THE BOMB. HUGE DIFFERENCE

keithmenard
    468 twin turbo in my boat. I need to get a new intake because my old one is round port

Cas
    I really liked the Air Gap on my last engine and sure wish I went with it this time too. On the last boat/engine, it gained about 200 rpms with the Air Gap over the Torker and about the same over the Performer 2/0.

ANY&ALL
    just moved up from the torker to the air gap love it great intake running an 850 king demon on top running 5500 rpms turning an A impeller

bighead
    Are you running the RPM or just the performer???

EXTREMEBOATS
    I've used the Air Gap on small and big blocks and IMO have allways gained something. The cooler the intake charge the better...Mike :hammer2:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Running the Performer RPM Air Gap on my 454. Love it. I'm only spinning an "A" at 4700 without the N2O but it works great. Rebuilt/cammed my 454 this winter for some more power ( about 400) but new loader seems to have evened it out. :supp: She sure runs hard.

Brooski
    Running the RPM air gap on my 468 and love it. Great power, and when cruising it doesnt suck toooo much fuel. I didnt get the polished one, but wish I would have now. :cry:

RCB19
    I used the RPM manifold on a couple of motors and they work great for a mild performance motor. If you are running a forced induction setup (turbos) I think you would benefit much more with an open plenum type manifold like the Victor or Victor Jr. The need and effects of a dual plane manifold kind of become useless in a forced induction situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast