Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rpm air gap

HammerDown
    I would belive the "air gap" intake would make more sense on a engine with a cover or hood over it. As in a auto...can't see any advantage having it on a open engine boat.

Cas
    I would belive the "air gap" intake would make more sense on a engine with a cover or hood over it. As in a auto...can't see any advantage having it on a open engine boat.
    until you see the condensation on the runners after a WOT run. I had never seen that before on the runners, on the spacer yes, but not the runners. The Air Gap works real well and as I said earlier, I should've gone with it instead of the single plain Team G.
    Speaking of which, anyone interested in a Team G open plenum? I went with this intake due to it having a larger plenum than the Victor Jr. It works real good on the top end.

mile2885
    What cam are you guys running with this manifold? Carb? I have a a stock bottom end (2bolt 454) and am looking to upgrade intake/cam IF you guys thing my bottom end can handle it...stock bore, cast pistions ect. My new heads are on the way......looking for an upgrade from the performer 2-0. Any hints?? :idea:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12