Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cant Find A Switchable T-valve

  1. #1
    Anybody Here Know Where To Get A Swtichable T-valve That Hooks Up To -8 An Fittings? Right Now My Two Tanks Are Run To A Plain T-fitting That Uses -8 An. Looking To Be Able To Switch Inbetween Tanks While Keeping The Nicer Looking Braided Line And Fittings That Are Already Installed. I Check Summit, Jegs, Earls, Holley Etc. Just Cant Find Anything. Any Help Would Be Great. Thanks Guys.

  2. #2

Similar Threads

  1. Switchable mufflers Or Silent Choice?
    By sleekcraft78 in forum Gear Heads
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 07:05 AM
  2. where can i find chromed aluminum valve covers
    By atxwrangler in forum Jet Boats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 12:04 PM
  3. switchable mufflers
    By dkehzrd in forum Gear Heads
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 10:37 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 04:20 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2002, 06:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts