Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want one of those 15' portable pools.......

HOOTER SLED-
    I also have a twin pillowtop mattress and boxspring as well. SPAMORAMA in here!!!!!!!! I gotta get rid of this shit!!!!!!!!!!!! They're like new. I think Sam's Club also. Can't remember price.

BarryMac
    Hmmmmm. Look at it, tell me what it's worth.
    Tell you what Hooter, I'll let you give me $50.00 to take it off of your hands and you can have Mrs. H set it up in that white bikini she wore to the Damn run. Do we haev a deal???

HOOTER SLED-
    Tell you what Hooter, I'll let you give me $50.00 to take it off of your hands and you can have Mrs. H set it up in that white bikini she wore to the Damn run. Do we haev a deal???
    Man, you drive a hard bargain. Actually, I'll give it to you for free, if you let us snap some pics of YOU in that bikini, in the pool once it's set up, and let us post them here for all to see. Not that I want to see that shit, I just want to see your dedication.

BarryMac
    Man, you drive a hard bargain. Actually, I'll give it to you for free, if you let us snap some pics of YOU in that bikini, in the pool once it's set up, and let us post them here for all to see. Not that I want to see that shit, I just want to see your dedication.
    Hmmm, you drive a hard bargain, okay let's antie up here, I'll wear the white bikini but Mrs. H has to wear a pair of my boardshorts (I pick the one's) and she has to help me set it up without you being around. :devil: :devil: Then we can take pictures after the pool has been ERECTED...

HOOTER SLED-
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppp pppppp

HOOTER SLED-
    Hell yea i'll take it....as long as it doesn't grenade in my backyard.
    Cole, I'm gonna call you. Got your PM.

Dammit PD, your so close, come look at that damn thing. Actually, it's calling your name. You can float in it and dream about Parker.
    That right there is funny shit. I know the one you are talking about. If my daughter was a tad older I would be all over it......

HOOTER SLED-
    That right there is funny shit. I know the one you are talking about. If my daughter was a tad older I would be all over it......
    Aww dude, break her in right. She's gotta get used to that water anyways.

atomickitn
    will somebody take that s**t so they can go to op6 all ready

HOOTER SLED-
    will somebody take that s**t so they can go to op6 all ready
    That sure won't help shit!!!!! Maybe I should just fill it up and float, and imagine I was at OP6.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast