Thread: Window tint..?

Blown Lavey
    Anyone have a person that they would reccomend in the I.E. that is trustworty and good?
    I dont mind paying but I want quality work for the new ride. Seems like tint shops come and go as fast as the gas in the boat.

Hal
    A-1 PRECISION WINDOW TINTING, 909-371-1650. NORCO, CA 92860
    I used these guys when I bought a new T Bird back in 1991. They had a lifetime warranty on their tint jobs. I still have the car and a couple of years ago (2003) the rear glass was getting kind of foggy looking so I gave them a call. They came to the shop and retinted the windows at no cost after 12 years. Pretty amazing people if you ask me. Don't know if they still have a lifetime warranty but if their stuff last that long who cares. Most people don't keep their cars that long.

advantage21
    i use this guy tints all the cars for my dealership and most of the dealerships in ontario autocenter good guys and they have computer cut tint talk to luis he is the owner and will take care of you.

THATJEFFGUY
    Anyone have a person that they would reccomend in the I.E. that is trustworty and good?
    I dont mind paying but I want quality work for the new ride. Seems like tint shops come and go as fast as the gas in the boat.
    Sunscreen Window Tinting in SB 909.884.0121. They'e been around for over 20 years, and do excellent work..with a lifetime guarantee on their tint !

FuelInMyVeins82
    House of tints in Irvine do all the show vehichles and do the best work around hands down. Hell give u a deal if u drop my name if interested PM me
    www.houseoftints.com

voodoomedman
    Tint Masters in Montclair. On Central behind Deja Vu. Guys been there forever and does great work 3M film with lifetime warranty will run about 180. Do not use Tint Shop in Upland. They lick balls.

ITS ALL GOOD
    Agree With Thatjeffguy Used Them For All My Vehicles And My Customers Vehicles When I Lived In Redlands And They Always Stood Behind Their Work. Highly Recommend