Thread: Carmichael Sweeps Budds Creek

Waldo
    R/C smoked 'em again! Holeshot both motos and checked out...That's my boy!
    Reed 2nd, Bubba 3rd.
    Mike Brown took the 125's.

Boa1277
    So what do think about Bubba and RC battling during practice with RC having to get a couple stitches. Do you think he will even get close to him without a 450, I doubt it.

RexRathburn
    R/C smoked 'em again! Holeshot both motos and checked out...That's my boy!
    Reed 2nd, Bubba 3rd.
    Mike Brown took the 125's.
    What can you say, RC is awesome...good to see Bubba mixing it up.
    Ya gotta like Mike Brown showin' the young pups what's up.

Freak
    I was there. Great weather. Great racing. Except for Ricky checking out. I want to see a race not a run away. Track is 1hr from home. I went sat and sunday.
    Ricky even fell but got up before Chad got to him.
    Ricky is so fast it's crazy. He is a machine. I truly believe he could be faster but it would be beyond the limits of his equipment. I'm not saying the Suzuki is bad. I'm saying no one makes a bike that can take the full potential of Ricky at this time.
    I don't think Bubba could catch him on any bike. I don't think anyone could currently.

Dribble
    No one can touch Carmichael. The guy's got the heart of a lion. Bubba's got the talent but not the drive right now. He needs to go back to focusing on winning races, not movie deals, hanging with celebrities and all the bling. When he's on, he's the only one who has the speed to consistently run with RC.

Waldo
    So what do think about Bubba and RC battling during practice with RC having to get a couple stitches. Do you think he will even get close to him without a 450, I doubt it.
    I think Bubba has a lot learning to do. From what I read, he drove RC into the banners and then proceeded to taunt him over the next two jumps...all during PRACTICE, NOT THE RACE. Either way, not too cool in my book. He's got talent but I think he's been put in his place outdoors (450 or not) and doesn't like it. Maybe he was trying to get under RC's skin. Unfortunately for Bubba, RC handled it like a champion and spanked him when it counted!!!

Boa1277
    I think Bubba has a lot learning to do. From what I read, he drove RC into the banners and then proceeded to taunt him over the next two jumps...all during PRACTICE, NOT THE RACE. Either way, not too cool in my book. He's got talent but I think he's been put in his place outdoors (450 or not) and doesn't like it. Maybe he was trying to get under RC's skin. Unfortunately for Bubba, RC handled it like a champion and spanked him when it counted!!!
    I have a feeling Bubba did all that in practice, because of the comments RC made on RacerX website about quitters, it sure sounded like he was calling Bubba a quitter when he left the Southwick race with heat exhaustion.
    I am sure some of you guys ride and you have to admit a 450 is a huge advantage outdoors, I agree with alot of the comments regarding Bubba, but how motivated can you be when you really dont have a chance to compete with RC or really even Chad. If Bubba has a 450 by Glen Helen my money is on him, I think he will end the season with a bang!!!!

Dribble
    While we're on the subject am I the only one who can't stand Erin Bates. Where's Jamie Little ??? She actually knows that it's pronouned MOTOCROSS not MOTOR CROSS. I think the riders relate to her better.
    Bring back Jamie.