Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOG'S and the MAILMAN

plaster dave
    Why do they hate them?? Everytime my mailman comes to drop off the mail she want to kill him but is never like that with anyone else like a door to door sales man or someone that she doesn't know, just the mailman. Anyone got a reason why anyone. Thanks tired of my dog barking at him Dave.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Ours does the same thing! She totally hates the mailman for some reason. Sometimes she gets out of the backyard and will just sit underneath the boat until we get home and on those days, the mail is usually thrown allover our driveway. Our mailman is a total pussy. our dog is an 11 yr old rat terrier. :notam:

RiverDave
    Why do they hate them?? Everytime my mailman comes to drop off the mail she want to kill him but is never like that with anyone else like a door to door sales man or someone that she doesn't know, just the mailman. Anyone got a reason why anyone. Thanks tired of my dog barking at him Dave.
    I have no idea.. but I can attest that with my dog it isn't just mailmen.. It's ANYBODY in any kind of uniform.
    She hates the
    Fed Ex Guy
    UPS Guy
    MailMan
    Cops
    Sparkletts Water Guy
    Guy that picks up the shop carpets and rags
    etc.. etc..
    I don't know how she can tell what's a uniform and what's not.. I'm sick of it as well..
    RD

voodoomedman
    That's not right. Everybody loves the UPS Guy!!!!!!
    I have no idea.. but I can attest that with my dog it isn't just mailmen.. It's ANYBODY in any kind of uniform.
    She hates the
    Fed Ex Guy
    UPS Guy
    MailMan
    Cops
    Sparkletts Water Guy
    Guy that picks up the shop carpets and rags
    etc.. etc..
    I don't know how she can tell what's a uniform and what's not.. I'm sick of it as well..
    RD

topless
    Just have the mailman wear a sign that says "I'M NOT FRENCHIE"

Wonderboy
    Wow. 2 minutes shy of an hour. I was timing how long this would take. Remember the good ole' days when a joke like this would only take a couple of minutes to surface? I'm dissapointed.

Havasu Luvr
    I heard Leon is starting a "Dog Obedience (sp) School" called "Do as the French do in Le Paris" I am surprised MMD or Jason did not jump in on this :sqeyes:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    I heard Leon is starting a "Dog Obedience (sp) School" called "Do as the French do in Le Paris" I am surprised MMD or Jason did not jump in on this :sqeyes:
    OOOOO WTF ROTFLMAO everyone in the office is looking at me like I'm crazy my side hurts

topless
    Wow. 2 minutes shy of an hour. I was timing how long this would take. Remember the good ole' days when a joke like this would only take a couple of minutes to surface? I'm dissapointed. I was actually trying to work this morning and just saw this.

HavasuHome
    The reason I was told that dogs do not like the mailman is because they, the mailman, come to your house everyday and are never invited in. Therefore the dog thinks you do not like this person. We had a slot in our front door and the mailman would put the mail thru the slot and the dog would actually grab the mail before it had a chance to hit the floor. We had more mail with teeth marks on them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast