Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DOG'S and the MAILMAN

Wonderboy
    I was actually trying to work this morning and just saw this.
    Well you're excused then, and check out my video thread.

topless
    I can't, we have new firewalls here at work that won't let us view them.

topless
    Oh, I know what it is though. I saw it on television.....funny stuff. :smile:

Big Proppa
    OK here's the deal with dogs and the mail man.
    It's because they cut across from yard to yard, they never come from head on the always come from the side. I had to pick up my mail for 6 months at the post office because my mail man would'nt deliver to my house anymore. He put me on mail restriction until I put up a metal gate instead of the chain link one that was there. He said he didn't feel safe. I have an idea, use the f%$kin walkway and stay the f%%kin off my lawn.
    OH and whats up river dave

ROZ
    I have a question... Since Frenchie stroked his male dog off, does that make him a gay dog lover

Why do they hate them?? Everytime my mailman comes to drop off the mail she want to kill him but is never like that with anyone else like a door to door sales man or someone that she doesn't know, just the mailman. Anyone got a reason why anyone. Thanks tired of my dog barking at him Dave.
    There's a school out Beaumont way I think that will train your mailman (or any other uniformed person) the proper ways to deal with any dog. Word is they guarantee the dog will be smilin and actually looking forward to your daily visits or your money back on the class.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...skippylube.jpg

Wonderboy
    There's a school out Beaumont way I think that will train your mailman (or any other uniformed person) the proper ways to deal with any dog. Word is they guarantee the dog will be smilin and actually looking forward to your daily visits or your money back on the class.
    And here's a sample of one of their training classes....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...rkdog_0001.wmv

Lightning
    Here's why - your mailman and mail for that matter smell like every scent in the world. Think of how many homes he stops at and how many people and things touch the mail. At least this is what my dog trainer told me.

HM
    :crossx:

JustMVG
    Wow. 2 minutes shy of an hour. I was timing how long this would take. Remember the good ole' days when a joke like this would only take a couple of minutes to surface? I'm dissapointed.
    You should have seen sometime ago when River Dave was the whipping boy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast