Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nice attitudes

Jungle Boy
    I'm gone from here.
    Jungle out.

Tom Brown
    I hope I haven't offended anyone with my conduct.
    Personally, I'd like to see more bench racing in here. Our local jet boats don't perform that great... but then, neither do outboards, inboards, or stern drives.
    I'd like to know what efficiency gains have been made that allow a jet to do 120 mph without a GE power station turbine driving the pump. Obviously something has been improved.
    -- Tom

Mandelon
    Mine runs reeeeeeeeaaaall good on a mixture of hash, opium, crack, crystal, methadone, and wee bit o' alcohol.

Mandelon, is that the trick?

HCS
    Mandelon:
    Mine runs reeeeeeeeaaaall good on a mixture of hash, opium, crack, crystal, methadone, and wee bit o' alcohol. No wonder you turn green and there's a crack in your head.

MAXIMUS
    Tom Brown
    I'd like to know what efficiency gains have been made that allow a jet to do 120 mph without a GE power station turbine driving the pump. Obviously something has been improved.
    -- Tom [/QB]I take it you don't get out much???

Sangster
    JETBOATS SUCK....... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

Mandelon
    No wonder you turn green and there's a crack in your head. [/QB]Yeah, I've got two cracks!!

BigBoyToys
    MAXIMUS:
    Tom Brown
    -- Tom I take it you don't get out much??? [/QB]LOL...apparently

FLYTE RISK
    Mandelon:
    No wonder you turn green and there's a crack in your head. Yeah, I've got two cracks!! [/QB]Well they do suck,,,,,,, water that is,,,,, Which HOT TUB is in the pic. not jerry hicks!!!!!! HIS sucks a whole lot of water and propels alot of boat!! Just rtemember props are where it is at ............................. Although his boat is bad ass Jerrys that is ( HOT TUB)!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast