Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grose propellors!

FLYTE RISK
    For all the drag guys's out there, I canott begin to tell you how awesome these props work!! My boat picked up a bunch as well as another boat which this prop was tried on in chowchilla.. I beleive almost 2 tenths quicker!! I am not sure if they are still making them(Guru would know) But they are well worth the $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :2purples:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    I also have one on my boat.......not only do they look like a piece of art they work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

Monkey Bung
    Joey get a swing set you got a couple in line.

For all the drag guys's out there, I canott begin to tell you how awesome these props work!! My boat picked up a bunch as well as another boat which this prop was tried on in chowchilla.. I beleive almost 2 tenths quicker!! I am not sure if they are still making them(Guru would know) But they are well worth the $$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :2purples:
    I am Joey's biggest swinger and i am damn proud of it.
    Quality swingin right there.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    yea..they had the redwood set on sale at home depot....where i believe a lot of people purchased them lately. :jawdrop:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    sorry bung they only make 2-blades not 4-blades..you will have to get yours at sanger :jawdrop:

Jr. bentpipes
    Quality swingin right there.
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLYTE RISK
    Joey get a swing set you got a couple in line. Yeah comin from someone who about knocked BP, his other half and myself over, running to guru to congratulate him on his heat race win! Hell I think he still had his helmet on!!! :boxed:

You must have been in front of the line and he took cuts?

FLYTE RISK
    You must have been in front of the line and he took cuts? Actually I was in line--------------------the beer line. When he cut in..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast