Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CFW Great except for ...

infotraker
    We had a great time at the lake except for the Sat. nite band incident . A fight broke out, the 2 guys fell into me and my daughter, she went down and I managed to stay on my feet. The 2 guys should have been kicked out for sure. Luckily we did not get hurt. Monday morn. the lake was flat glass, made my best pass ever in the cove about 9 am. The tail must have come up quite a bit as the tac just started climbing fast past 6K till I let off at 6800. See you all next time !!!!

Boatmike
    It was nice to meet you INFOTAKER at CFW. To bad there was a fight there should never be any fighting at any of these events, we are all there to just have a good time and we shurely do not need anyone to get hurt.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    wasnt there a fight there last year or was that the year before?.....with no security or police around...you cant help to bring a little heat with ya and keep it in the motorhome........i believe last year a truck took off and ran through 2 campsites all people in the truck hella drunk.......more than likely the locals come up on weekends and ruin it for others.i think the fight went on last year for like 20 minutes it kinda got a out of control when people kept fightin' and driving throuhg campsites,i hope brandy and gary get a handle on this,it might turn out bad one day...thats why we left early...great band although,,,was it the country/ rock band that played?

Boy Named Sue
    a few years ago. almost a riot Sui. Good times.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    a boy named sue.....i think i remember him being up there...here is the timeline i remember.......sue pulls up at 4pm friday.. sets up camp for three hours, makes it perfect,all the necessities of home,goes fishing, catches nothing,goes to bed,gets up in morning,goes fishing,makes killer breakfast like ma use too,then goes fishing, catches nothing,takes down camp in two hours,packs everything perfect back in the suv,leaves and goes home.at 10 am saturday....im i wrong or is my time clock off?

Boy Named Sue
    a boy named sue.....i think i remember him being up there...here is the timeline i remember.......sue pulls up at 4pm friday.. sets up camp for three hours, makes it perfect,all the necessities of home,goes fishing, catches nothing,goes to bed,gets up in morning,goes fishing,makes killer breakfast like ma use too,then goes fishing, catches nothing,takes down camp in two hours,packs everything perfect back in the suv,leaves and goes home.at 10 am saturday....im i wrong or is my time clock off?
    I also caught my self on fire and burned my hair off. I musta been there Sat night cause I started the fight when I tried to pick up on that girl Summer. Other wise you are correct sir. Oh yeah, didn't I back up into your boat before I left?

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    yes summer i almost forgot......it did look like you in the mosh pit by the fire......aint nothin' like rollin in the dirt with the marshall tucker band playin in the background...ya and the boat dont worry i fixed that,

O.B eddie
    If you two kimmie hanson's would like to converse with one another(SUI dumb) and (chow mane sue) spend the quarter and phone one another!!!! (Suicycole herman munster) You remind me of the mr. and mrs. BBT"S Hee Haww for the munsters!!! :2purples:

Boy Named Sue
    If you two kimmie hanson's would like to converse with one another(SUI dumb) and (chow mane sue) spend the quarter and phone one another!!!! (Suicycole herman munster) You remind me of the mr. and mrs. BBT"S Hee Haww for the munsters!!! :2purples:
    Let me guess, O.B stands for Over Blown (by those manhatten beaches) thats pronounce bIatches eddie.
    SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

O.B eddie
    Let me guess, O.B stands for Over Blown (by those manhatten beaches) thats pronounce bIatches eddie.
    SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! Guess again!! :sleeping:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast