I can,t believe nobodys posted about it yet,there was a crap load of boats and a really good time.maybe its because noone put there boat in the water eccept for a few of us, I thought for sure everyone had a good time alot of beuatiful boats !!!!!hey ART ,it was good to see you as always,your boat was haulin ass!!!thank you MIKE for the pictures, they came out bitchin(better than I could hope for),SCOTTS new alcohol hydro is bad ass!!!!!TRACI, what happened to you and JEFF??? I thought you guys where comming down?.My boat seemed to be runnin pretty good,and the rough water was a blast!!I wish the big motor flats and hydros would have hung out longer cause the water glassed off at around 6 and was primo for those guys but, NOBODY HOME :notam: .it was deff.a boat SHOW.................. cousin BOB,my wife and I said a prayer for your father,I hope he,s doin better and hang in there dude ALL AND ALL a danm good time and can,t wait till the next one,.............for those who left early...........you mist some killer conditions,it was flatty and hydro heaven!!!