Thread: big river was bitchin!!!

Sanger D
    I can,t believe nobodys posted about it yet,there was a crap load of boats and a really good time.maybe its because noone put there boat in the water eccept for a few of us, I thought for sure everyone had a good time alot of beuatiful boats !!!!!hey ART ,it was good to see you as always,your boat was haulin ass!!!thank you MIKE for the pictures, they came out bitchin(better than I could hope for),SCOTTS new alcohol hydro is bad ass!!!!!TRACI, what happened to you and JEFF??? I thought you guys where comming down?.My boat seemed to be runnin pretty good,and the rough water was a blast!!I wish the big motor flats and hydros would have hung out longer cause the water glassed off at around 6 and was primo for those guys but, NOBODY HOME :notam: .it was deff.a boat SHOW.................. cousin BOB,my wife and I said a prayer for your father,I hope he,s doin better and hang in there dude ALL AND ALL a danm good time and can,t wait till the next one,.............for those who left early...........you mist some killer conditions,it was flatty and hydro heaven!!!

scottys
    Had a great time,Al mentioned moving next years event to the week after the forth of july to get the nor cal and chowchilla people there.personaly I don't know where thell put more,it was a full house this year.
    Left early to get the quick shot boat ready for ming and still get to work on time.

Sanger D
    hey scotty, your new hydro is BAD ASS,good luck at ming and give me a call when you get a chance,I,d like to talk to you about something!!!

Ex PSI Canyon
    Hey Scotty, How about a return phone call! What's this crap you did'nt make a pass. What needs to be done to the boat to go to ming? it's running go drive it! go whoop some ass! dont forget your Depends!

scottys
    Made a pass but the kill switch got knocked off with my knee,wound up with a pan full of alcohol.that two speed is a kick!Made some seat adjustments and saw the boys from Jett performance at BR,Said you where home polishing the flat.I'll call ya

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Al mentioned moving next years event to the week after the forth of july to get the nor cal and chowchilla people there.
    That would be cool!

pebo
    Big River was cool. I had one of the trailer queens there. Did manage to run alittle on Sunday morning. First time out for the shakedown run. Had a few impeller problems, but it all good.

Parkertime
    Who won at the boat show?

pebo
    Who won at the boat show?
    BAKurtis from the boards won best of show, it's the orange Kurtis featured in this months HB.