Thread: Accident on 95 North of Havasu?

mbrown2
    Anybody have the 411 on a wreck that happened about 5am this morning just north of Havasu on 95? In between the 40 and the airport...the section, if going south, you start to descend and see the lake...
    Was headed north about 5:30am this morning and came up on the road being shutdown for like an 1/2 hour...at least a mile of cars in front of me...and it did not look like they were opening it soon. Lots of Police still in the middle of the road up near the accident...I turned around and went back through Parker cause I had a meeting at noon.

shadow
    Anybody have the 411 on a wreck that happened about 5am this morning just north of Havasu on 95? In between the 40 and the airport...the section, if going south, you start to descend and see the lake...
    Was headed north about 5:30am this morning and came up on the road being shutdown for like an 1/2 hour...at least a mile of cars in front of me...and it did not look like they were opening it soon. Lots of Police still in the middle of the road up near the accident...I turned around and went back through Parker cause I had a meeting at noon.
    Not sure but i passed through about 8:45am this morning and they were still out there.one car was on the east side mangled and a truck on the other side pretty well total as well.they were letting cars through one side at a time.

mbrown2
    Not sure but i passed through about 8:45am this morning and they were still out there.one car was on the east side mangled and a truck on the other side pretty well total as well.they were letting cars through one side at a time.
    Probably a good thing I turned around....hopefully everyone survived, but a road closure like that usually means the worse. :frown:

uncle larry
    The Native Air Pilot - said he flew a couple to Las Vegas.. Couple of young kids passed.. missed one vehicle coming at them but hit the second.

MUDXPRT
    I went thru there about 10:45 there was a white truck (4-runner style) looked bad and on a tow truck was a charcoal dodge ram 1/2 ton looked like the front drivers side fender was hit. It only took us about 5 min. to get thru.