Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HTM Photos

Nord
    nice pics,

jackpunx
    nice pics,
    Nord.. was that you driving that HTM on one sponson?..lol

Speedin' Ian
    Upon further review they may be on to something :hammerhea .

unleashed
    What happened to the photo of that guy getting 10 feet of air??? Did it upset someone?? These boats definitly require seat time. I have seen how squirley some of the newbies get in these. I definitly would not take the family out in one of these until i learned how to drive em...they do look pretty effiecient though with an experienced driver..most of the time.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

essexjet
    Pictures were taken down off of the web site.

jackpunx
    What happened to the photo of that guy getting 10 feet of air??? Did it upset someone?? These boats definitly require seat time. I have seen how squirley some of the newbies get in these. I definitly would not take the family out in one of these until i learned how to drive em...they do look pretty effiecient though with an experienced driver..most of the time.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    Well said there PIMP!!

prosthogod
    If I new how I would post the picture from this years regatta with my wife getting the "Hottest Mom" award. Now that a thread starter.

Kilrtoy
    I got to agree with prosthogod on this one, people just love to bag on HTM. Tear me loose in any 26' Cat on a rough day at Havasu and I am sure I can duplicate those photos, well maybe not because I've never driven one :rollside: , but I am sure there are plenty od DCB's and Eliminators that have that same attitude after launching off a 2-3' roller.
    Ok I am here to disagree.
    I hit some two footers or so and from all the witnesses, the boat stayed flat came out of the water flat and landed just slightly tail first..... From the drivers seat the only reason you knew you were out of the water is because the props/motors spun up... So I have to disagree......
    P.S. I was running at 100MPH....

Kilrtoy
    Well I ran it as I was told at 55MPH and here is my pic
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...500/111123.jpg

Bad Puddy Tat
    And this boat is like this why??????????????
    Kilrtoy,
    Man you guy's are tough on us HTM owners. If you take a careful look at the sequence of the pictures you will notice this was the first picture. The person driving was just getting on to plane. Look at the pictures following this initial shot. Notice how the boat is riding. Nice and flat. The water was extremely rough that day and like your regatta we were told not to exceed 60MPh for the photo shoot. It just happens that people need an excuse for some reason to rag about HTM boats. Take a look at the other boat that was supposedly in the air..... Notice the wake behind the boat the driver had just started to lay over and was also turning at the time when he started.
    I certainly don't mind a little friendly bashing and competion. But let's just not make up BS for the sake of bashing a certain brand of boat. Just my 2 cents
    Respectfully, Bob

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast