Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A/C in havasu what do you set it at

Kilrtoy
    When you are not there what do you set your A/C at......

WYRD
    277 - 2 windows down and 77MPH :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
    I'm not in Havasu, but in Tucson we kick it up to 85 when we leave for a couple days...

djunkie
    I assume you are talking about in our houses when we are not staying there. When I leave I set it at 90degrees. We have really good insulation and a kick ass a/c unit so it only takes about a hour or 2 to get it down below 80 when we get there.

STROKER ACE
    I assume you are talking about in our houses when we are not staying there. When I leave I set it at 90degrees. We have really good insulation and a kick ass a/c unit so it only takes about a hour or 2 to get it down below 80 when we get there.
    nothing like coming home to a house thats 90, just sitting there waiting, thinking, sweating,

djunkie
    nothing like coming home to a house thats 90, just sitting there waiting, thinking, sweating,
    Its better than not having the a/c on at all and having it at over 100 in the house. Thats why I always leave beer in the fridge. We show up, turn a/c to COLD, have a couple beers and it's all good.

STROKER ACE
    Its better than not having the a/c on at all and having it at over 100 in the house. Thats why I always leave beer in the fridge. We show up, turn a/c to COLD, have a couple beers and it's all good.
    Then we take a shower cause we just sat in our own sweat for a hour or two drinking beer. How cold is your fridge 58?

PBOCOP
    Works out great. House is just cold enough to feel good walking in and a perfect temp so that nothing melts in the house and all the contents will last longer through the years.

djunkie
    Then we take a shower cause we just sat in our own sweat for a hour or two drinking beer. How cold is your fridge 58?
    Or just rinse off with the hose. Fridge is VERY cold.

Hal
    We leave our unit off. The house stays pretty cool even on the hot days. We gave our neighbors a set of keys and they turn the unit on when we tell them we are coming up so its allways nice and cool when we get there. It only takes about an hour to get temp into the 70s.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast