Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCV get together

riverracerx
    Oh, the place with the big car on the roof. Think I have seen it. Never been in though.

H20 Toie
    whats a major cross st?
    It's between Whites cyn and Sierra Hwy on Soledad the same parking lot as Edwards theater

Mrs Luvnlife
    thurs?.. I can be there...
    Cale ..
    call me and tell me how to get there.. :smile:
    Dang, there is a light right there too, not sure the name of the street, but on one corner it's Oggi's Brewery and the other side of Soledad is Warehouse Discount Center....ya kinda can't miss it, like H20Toie said there is a huge movie theatre in same parking lot.

In2Deep
    Thursday could work for me.

jackpunx
    It's between Whites cyn and Sierra Hwy on Soledad the same parking lot as Edwards theater
    nice.. its about 6 min from my house..
    Just getting to know the area :boxed:

Mrs Luvnlife
    nice.. its about 6 min from my house..
    Just getting to know the area :boxed:
    Thanks for rubbing it in , it's about 20 min. from here.......40 min. with all the traffic :cry: .

jackpunx
    Thanks for rubbing it in , it's about 20 min. from here.......40 min. with all the traffic :cry: .
    I think it will be worth the drive.. You havnt seen me since I got good looking..lol
    I dont know if Danielle will be off work yet.. but.. I'll bring the kids w me

Mrs Luvnlife
    I think it will be worth the drive.. You havnt seen me since I got good looking..lol
    I dont know if Danielle will be off work yet.. but.. I'll bring the kids w me
    :hammer2: :hammer2:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    If this works out I think we will go! Sounds fun to me. I know there are tons of people out here I still need to meet.

coolchange
    Oh. I dunno. Thats like 3 stop lights away......

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast