Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCV get together

Mrs Luvnlife
    I think we'll be there for this gig!! :shift:

MrsJetDriver
    Is it cool if we stop by and say hi even if we aren't cool enough to live in the SCV???? :wink:

LUVNLIFE
    Is it cool if we stop by and say hi even if we aren't cool enough to live in the SCV???? :wink:
    Crap I'm not going if you are bringing Shawn. He touches me in places

DMVQUEEN
    Hey dont feel bad, we don't live in the SCV either, can we stop by tooooo???
    Would be great to see you all.
    And hey, Coolchange, we gotta meet ya, you and my hubby (raff) took over the Sandbar thread Memorial day weekend, remember????) Ya, I know, we were bored!!!!!!! :sqeyes:
    BTW, what time????
    Would love to go.
    Sara out
    Hey Jetdrivers, we gotta talk anyways!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO
    (ultra regatta)

raff
    Oh. I dunno. Thats like 3 stop lights away......
    Hey, are ya gonna make it????

alfonzo
    I'd go but route66 Sucks..............J/K, we are leaving for the river tomarrow night.

jackpunx
    I'd go but route66 Sucks..............J/K, we are leaving for the river tomarrow night.
    dude!.. dont lie.. your not going to the river..

al cole'holic
    Well, I brought a couple bikes out to Route 66 and I must say I was very impressed with the turnout they get and the atmosphere there for a Wednesday night! Needless to say I will be there every Wednesday from now on!!

TRIMM MANN
    What time people

Hustler
    Well, I brought a couple bikes out to Route 66 and I must say I was very impressed with the turnout they get and the atmosphere there for a Wednesday night! Needless to say I will be there every Wednesday from now on!!
    If your going next week let me know and I'll meet you out there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast