Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SCV get together

jackpunx
    If your going next week let me know and I'll meet you out there.
    maybe I will too.. Been a while since I rode the bike... My neighbor went last night.. he loves it..
    I think most peeps will be there tonight about 6-7
    I'll see you guys there

H20 Toie
    What time people
    7pm

al cole'holic
    If your going next week let me know and I'll meet you out there.
    I will for sure be there, I was stoked on the size of this bike night! I think you gotta get there super early though to get a table outside...

Hustler
    that place is only about 10 minutes from office so I'll just ride the bike to work and head over there about 5:30. Mark you should come out. has any body hit up Chuys Bike night? I was there last week and it was a little weak.

H20 Toie
    On bike night it is really crowded but tonight it should be slow unless a lot of people from ***boat show up.

H20 Toie
    that place is only about 10 minutes from office so I'll just ride the bike to work and head over there about 5:30. Mark you should come out. has any body hit up Chuys Bike night? I was there last week and it was a little weak.
    I've gone to chuys a couple of times but route has been more fun, I have a 03 Road Glide

DMVQUEEN
    Just got off work, hard day, think we will pass.
    See you guys soon hopefully!!
    Have a great time.
    Sara

JetBoatRich
    Great to see everyone tonight thanks :supp:

MrsJetDriver
    Great to see everyone tonight thanks :supp:
    lol....missed you tonight, but had fun with your wife today (@ the beach, get your minds out of the gutter people). :wink: It was good to see everyone tonight, and meet a few new peeps. Definitely have to do it again sometime.

Mrs Luvnlife
    It was great to meet everyone last night and see some old faces we haven't seen in a while, had a fun time....good beer too, didn't have a chance to try out the food...wait, we know the ice cream was pretty damn good !! We'll have to do it again!!
    Thanks Dan/H20 Toie for settin it up! :mix:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast