Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new guy question about jet boat hulls

junkyardhunter
    just wanted to know what are the best jet boat hulls (drag race,sking,just cruzing)what would the top 20 be,and where would a 19' hawiian fit in.

76ANTHONY
    19 ft hawian is a good choice. how many boats have you owned. what style are you looking for. where are you gonna take it? these are all questions you need to ask yourself. trust me i went through this just recently, well 2 years ago and im finally done with my boat. :smile:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    19 ft hawian is a good choice. how many boats have you owned. what style are you looking for. where are you gonna take it? these are all questions you need to ask yourself. trust me i went through this just recently, well 2 years ago and im finally done with my boat. :smile:
    hawian is a southwind splash. most boats are splashed from a southwind.....

DeputyDawg
    I don't know about the Hawaiian but the TX-19 gull wings have to be the best all around drag/river/lake/play jets ever built in my opinion.As far as a sporty family cruiser I would say the 21-23ft Ultras take that category. To go fast and still be able to handle rougher water with passengers the 21' Daytona or Edge has to be at the top of that heap. Drag race only(except for Top Fuel) I would say the CP 18ft tunnels in a light lay up would be hard to beat, but then again so would a light weight Cheyenne, 19 Daytona or Edge Stealth, and a medium weight lay up in the Cheyenne, 19 Daytona, 19 Edge Stealth also make good river/lake rods. For a fuel boat I would say Placecraft Dragstar19 ft with a capsule! There are a lot of great low profile V-bottems out there that make great lake boats too, like the 18 Southwind and it's copies, Eliminators, Rogers, and many more.

??

Wicked Performance Boats
    hawian is a southwind splash. most boats are splashed from a southwind.....
    __________________ Southwind was not the first------- it was a canoe, everyone splashed it, then boating took off!!!! Budlight :hammerhea

DeputyDawg
    __________________ Southwind was not the first------- it was a canoe, everyone splashed it, then boating took off!!!! Budlight
    Would that canoe have been one of the early log-boats or dug-outs found around the Holland/Denmark areas dating back to the middle stone age and Mesolithic era? About 7000 B.C.?
    Okay, but who was the first one to ask," is it okay to run it on the trailer?"

Wicked Performance Boats
    Would that canoe have been one of the early log-boats or dug-outs found around the Holland/Denmark areas dating back to the middle stone age and Mesolithic era? About 7000 B.C.?
    Okay, but who was the first one to ask," is it okay to run it on the trailer?"
    What he said. Budlight :sleeping:

FILUCKY
    Just buy a clean jet in your price range and drive it for a year or two and while your at the lake you will meet and ride in alot of differnt styles of boats. Then you will know what direction you want to go. If there were one boat that was really that much better then the rest, well we would all own the same boat. My first boat was a Hornet (same as Hawaiin) and for a nice lake/hotrod it was great but during the few years a ran it i rode in many jets and finaly decided on my '20 Scorpion. I also really like the TX-19 and the Liberator 19. Well theirs my .02 cents, good luck

1978 Rogers
    Rogers Bonn. TR should be up there. No bias here. :smile:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast