Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new guy question about jet boat hulls

junkyardhunter
    the hawiian is my 2nd jet boat the 1st was a 1969 17' schiada but it was just to small for my family.but it was a cool jet

FuelInMyVeins82
    I'd say the Rogers tr as well dont get flighty can run hard as finigan knows, turn well, look good and still hold 4 people. Plus u can find them

victorfb
    and NO the Rogers was not a splash of the southwind. both great hulls, but not related.

RCB19
    Rogers Bonn. TR should be up there. No bias here. :smile:
    Copy that.

NorCal Gameshow
    spectra 20'..... solid and a great cruiser

Aluminum Squirt
    Eagle tunnel or step tech. It's not a splash of anything and hasn't been splashed. You can paint it or polish it and fix any imperfections with a sledge hammer. You can blue print your hull with a little bondo, a hammer, and a welder if its really severe. Did I mention they're fast, not too many people have one, and you can tackle a whole new definition of rough water.....I'm not talking lake chop here.......I'm talking class IV white water. Blowers and turbos are cool, but you'll get as much attention at the ramp with a roll cage-Aluminum Squirt

Danhercules
    and NO the Rogers was not a splash of the southwind. both great hulls, but not related.
    I think you read that wrong Vic. He said
    There are a lot of great low profile V-bottems out there that make great lake boats too, like the 18 Southwind and it's copies, Eliminators, Rogers, and many more.
    Southwind and its copies (is one group), Eliminators (another group), Rogers (yet another) and many more.

victorfb
    your absolutly right dan. thanks for the clerification. i should know better than to come on here after a few cold ones. now i better go back through all the forums and see what else i screwed up. lol :hammerhea

Danhercules
    your absolutly right dan.
    Now only if I get my wife to say that!! :220v:

Tahiti350
    I like my Tahiti 18 ST, it's everything I need in a lake boat (could turn thru with a little less skip), but just picked up a Witchcraft 16' jet hull to play with.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast