Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Closing the book on Chowchow

To my crew,
    Billy, Craig, Allen, Hud, Joey, Wayne, Rick King, Bobby B, Conner and Carrie, you guys are the best! To see everyone working on the broken control arm after the first heat and having a new one on it for the second heat was a thing of beauty. At one point I looked out the trailer window and everyone was doing something on the boat to get it ready. I am the luckiest person to have all of you on my team. We missed you Sarge!
    Billy, sorry about the broken English in the first heat. I thought you were saying "what?" as in what did you just say. So I kept repeating myself. I did not realize you were asking what broke. I was trying to talk and drive at the same time and that was not working out so well. I was being mellow and just trying to finish the heat. The throttle was sticky though. :notam: I can't count how many times you said, "Settle down dude." or "Take it easy chief."
    You rule as a radio spotter.
    It was great having Rick King with us. The dude knows his stuff and can crew with us anytime. Thanks for the tip on the dog food.
    30lbs of mushrooms by the Hud man. They were gone in 20 minutes. Thanks for making it out Hud.
    Craig, what can I say? You managed to hurt several people with the Montana muds. Thank you for my own personal blender to carry to all the tracks and thank you always for you help with the team.
    Allen Bailey- You kill me. Thank you for the great parts you brought up and thank you for keeping the pit in great shape. The boat looked great and ready to go on Sunday morning. The shower situation will get handled and you will have unlimited hot water. I promise to not screw up your cake and animal cookie plan next time.
    Wayne, thanks for helping out on the boat and being a part of the crew. Hopefully the ColdFire will be on the water with us soon.
    Dave Bryant,
    It is a great to be racing against one of the best SS drivers ever. I always know that when I come out of turn one, I am going to see K13 next to me. You are bad ass and are always welcome in our pit. You beat my ass thoroughly on Sunday morning. All I hear on my radio is "Bryant is next you you on your outside" or "Bryant is charging hard." Looking forward to battling it out in San Diego.
    INEEDAV, thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. It was nice meeting you and we hope you can make it out again.
    Jerry Vdrive Video,
    Thank you for all the great video you provide for us. You always get the great shots and we would be bored stiff without you.
    Saturday night in the pits was off the hook. Thanks to the SS guys for coming over to party.
    Thanks to Dave Rankin for the J drain kit and the tampon.
    Next stop, San Diego!!

BILLY.B
    To my crew,Booby B, Nice spelling Kimmy, or is there a new joke I don't know about . You know the best part about spotting for you???. I know when I tell you Dave or whoever it might be is next to you I can just about see you through the helmet face shield getting that intense look....Eyes bugging out, tongue hanging, kinda like Michael Jordan going for a slam duck. Then as you come out of the corner and I tell you he's still there I can damn near here you saying....DAMMIT, give me a freking break, but that is said with a big huge grin like this because you love racing these guys so much. Ton's of fun Kato, and the group we have in the pits makes it all worth it. By the way, Carrie does a super job keeping us all fed. Without her we'd be eating kung fu mushrooms, animal cookies, chocolate cake, nacho cheese dorito's, sunflower seeds, and washing it all down with Montana Mud Margarita's and beer. Now that doesn't make us all bad but we need her to set us straight from time to time . Thanks again.

circleboatKIDD
    Next time us SS guys will have to make to party a little early. We had to wait for the dam truck driver to get us moving

Racer277
    Congrats Tony and Good Job in both classes!
    Hell of a weekend you had. Way to go!
    Everyone in our pit was stunned to silence when I told them what broke on you in the first race
    Now I just gotta figure out how to get in line at 2:30am.... :notam:

uclahater
    Glad you guys had fun IM never missing a race again :cry: :cry: I cant take it, and I admit IM addicted :idea:
    I made it to 11:00 A.M. on saturday till I called V-Drive Video for updates, I hope to have a Video soon so I can see what I missed :cry: :cry:

INEEDAV
    Here are Tony's two runs on Saturday in the flat. Both were great passes.
    Run 1 (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/samples/100_0442.MOV)
    Run 2 (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/samples/100_0463.MOV)
    K-Flat, thanks for hosting these videos. :rollside:

outerlimit
    To my crew,
    Billy, Craig, Allen, Hud, Joey, Wayne, Rick King, Bobby B, Conner and Carrie, you guys are the best! To see everyone working on the broken control arm after the first heat and having a new one on it for the second heat was a thing of beauty. At one point I looked out the trailer window and everyone was doing something on the boat to get it ready. I am the luckiest person to have all of you on my team. We missed you Sarge!
    Billy, sorry about the broken English in the first heat. I thought you were saying "what?" as in what did you just say. So I kept repeating myself. I did not realize you were asking what broke. I was trying to talk and drive at the same time and that was not working out so well. I was being mellow and just trying to finish the heat. The throttle was sticky though. :notam: I can't count how many times you said, "Settle down dude." or "Take it easy chief."
    You rule as a radio spotter.
    It was great having Rick King with us. The dude knows his stuff and can crew with us anytime. Thanks for the tip on the dog food.
    30lbs of mushrooms by the Hud man. They were gone in 20 minutes. Thanks for making it out Hud.
    Craig, what can I say? You managed to hurt several people with the Montana muds. Thank you for my own personal blender to carry to all the tracks and thank you always for you help with the team.
    Allen Bailey- You kill me. Thank you for the great parts you brought up and thank you for keeping the pit in great shape. The boat looked great and ready to go on Sunday morning. The shower situation will get handled and you will have unlimited hot water. I promise to not screw up your cake and animal cookie plan next time.
    Wayne, thanks for helping out on the boat and being a part of the crew. Hopefully the ColdFire will be on the water with us soon.
    Dave Bryant,
    It is a great to be racing against one of the best SS drivers ever. I always know that when I come out of turn one, I am going to see K13 next to me. You are bad ass and are always welcome in our pit. You beat my ass thoroughly on Sunday morning. All I hear on my radio is "Bryant is next you you on your outside" or "Bryant is charging hard." Looking forward to battling it out in San Diego.
    INEEDAV, thanks for hanging out with us this weekend. It was nice meeting you and we hope you can make it out again.
    Jerry Vdrive Video,
    Thank you for all the great video you provide for us. You always get the great shots and we would be bored stiff without you.
    Saturday night in the pits was off the hook. Thanks to the SS guys for coming over to party.
    Thanks to Dave Rankin for the J drain kit and the tampon.
    Next stop, San Diego!!sounds like a soap opera, a bunch of homo's hanging out with nothing to do.

V-DRIVES RULE
    Better watch your mouth BOY ill BITCH slap you faster than i do HANSON!!

JEA557
    I wish I could win a race and publicly thank my crew... As always good job MasterFin whoops I mean Jetboatguru. BIlly B it was nice meeting you in Tony's pit. Your a very humble guy for someone thats got it going on the way you do... V-DRIVES RULE, come by my pit some time at some of the IHBA Cali races I'd like to meet you... And as to HUD wheres yor love brother, with no Trick Pony pics the last two races...

Roman 1
    sounds like a soap opera, a bunch of homo's hanging out with nothing to do.
    To the rest of you internet alter egos thinking about a new or another identity, please follow the basic rules of multiple identity posting.
    1. Bait the hook- try and fool us with a "Hi I'm new here and just bought a 72 Sangmeyer flat with a four five four and 12 degree v-drive"
    2. Cast it out- "Why can't I hit 100? I'm running 22's with an OJ cup 3 blade"
    3. Real em' in- Keep asking the same old questions that pop up every 6 months or so (How do I set the plates?) until your post count is at least 50.
    Now your ready to insult people and they might and I mean might as in maybe, take you a little serious. then again maybe not.
    At minimum try some creativity instead of the same old "you guys are homos" line. :sleeping:
    Happy posting and watch your ass!!
    R1 :coffeycup :notam:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast