Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cheetah needs help!!!!!!!!

shadow
    Cheetah needs some serious help comiong up with grapics!
    They've knocked off mine atleast 5 times that i've seen.Not to mention on thier best day they couldn't compare to Ultra's worst day.But come on my boat is 4 seasons old and heres another knock off 4 seasons later.Please send pic's of your boats to Cheetah so they can get some new ideas.Then they use it in thier add http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ge0004-med.JPG

slink
    Damn, they also stole your screen name for their 21'...that just aint right.

OGShocker
    You my friend ARE A GIVER!!

Norseman
    They've knocked off mine atleast 5 times that i've seen.Not to mention on thier best day they couldn't compare to Ultra's worst day.But come on my boat is 4 seasons old and heres another knock off 4 seasons later.Please send pic's of your boats to Cheetah so they can get some new ideas.Then they use it in thier add http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ge0004-med.JPG
    Maybe you should send them a bill!!
    You would think with 40 years of experience they could come up with thier own graphics!!! :idea:

NOTALENT
    damn...that sucks..its going to be a damn assembly line paint job pretty soon...everyones going to have it...

Tom Brown
    Hey Shadow... the graphic designer at Cheetah called. He said his wife is going out of town for a few days and he wants to know if you'd mind sending your wife over to his place until she returns.

Mandelon
    I laugh every time I see their ad.

Dr. Eagle
    Soooooooo how much are they? :idea:

shadow
    Maybe you should send them a bill!!
    You would think with 40 years of experience they could come up with thier own graphics!!! :idea:
    No i'm gonna send em a picture of your boat.
    I'm taking my camera to op6 and gonna send them all kinds of new ideas.

shadow
    Hey Shadow... the graphic designer at Cheetah called. He said his wife is going out of town for a few days and he wants to know if you'd mind sending your wife over to his place until she returns.
    Thats funny i was thinking maybe he'd like me to come over and bang his wife in my boat.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast