Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: cheetah needs help!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    That sux!!!!!
    I hope NO ONE ever copies us!!! I would be way pissed too! At least they couldv'e done different colors! :hammerhea
    Hey nice paint job, but your tribal is WAY better! :wink:

atomickitn
    thanks i realy liked your graphics , the way they put the pearl in the blue realy lites off in the sun..... nice,, now we need to get you hooked up with some power,,zoom zomm :smile:

hoolign
    Oh yeah, let me post something HB has never seen...
    OH wait the wife will get mad and HB will kick me off...
    Even thou all you fellas would be happy...
    Damn ***boat!...damn them to hell!..Kilrtoy...you should just PM those pics!..That'd teach em!!If they won't let you post them, at least let you use thier server to distribute them!..that'd teach those commie bastards

hoolign
    Cheetah needs some serious help comiong up with grapics!
    They've knocked off mine atleast 5 times that i've seen.Not to mention on thier best day they couldn't compare to Ultra's worst day.But come on my boat is 4 seasons old and heres another knock off 4 seasons later.Please send pic's of your boats to Cheetah so they can get some new ideas.Then they use it in thier add http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ge0004-med.JPG
    I have some more bad news!...Tom Brown is having his maxima painted with those very graphics!

pixilatedpussy
    thanks i realy liked your graphics , the way they put the pearl in the blue realy lites off in the sun..... nice,, now we need to get you hooked up with some power,,zoom zomm :smile:
    Yah ...I am sure G will put some ZOOM ZOOM in it! He is talking about it!!! Nothing ever stays stock in our house!!! Trust me!

atomickitn
    Yah ...I am sure G will put some ZOOM ZOOM in it! He is talking about it!!! Nothing ever stays stock in our house!!! Trust me!
    YEP I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN,,, just cant leave it alone

pixilatedpussy
    YEP I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN,,, just cant leave it alone
    That is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year!!! :jawdrop: But he has the connections...so its all good! :clover:

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Ultra Custom Boats, Often Imitated, never duplicated!

joeygo
    They did put chrome fenders on the trailer!

ZZ-Man
    Shadow, maybe you should patent it since it looks like other boat comps. are copying. Get residuals from your paint job, and put it in production. ha ha..

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast