Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Compliments to Hot Boat Mag!!

future boater
    definitely worth purchasing. reminds of old times

Blown Sleek
    It is after eleven pm and I just ran to the mail box cause I thought it may be in there.
    My buddy got his a week before me last month and he has not gotten his this month yet!! If I gotta wait another two weeks knowing you guys got you'rs I will have to swim in the cold water to calm down!! All I ever wanted to see was little 60-90 mph ski boats like those in my child hood.Thanks allot Hot Boat you are a true scollaR!! Send me another coppy of this issue!! I will renue at the Anaheim Boat show and will I get another shirt?? PPLLEESSSEEEE?

Heatseeker
    Figures, I just let the subscription go! Now I'll have to run to the grocery store and pay $5 just to check it out.
    Just my luck...

Nash
    WHERS'S MY MAG ---Arghhhhhhhhh... my bathroom isn't the same. Funny, I live 50 miles from Hot Boats Offices. The Torment.......

Harlem
    The whole mag is on 18-21' perfornance boats, I think there is only a couple pages in the whole mag that has boats over 21' and thats cause its covering the regattas! One of the best issues yet!!

Blown Sleek
    Sounds like I may go to the office is it not in Holywood?? I have friends there anyways.
    Hurry Hurry!! When is it availible online?

Bense468
    Well thats good to hear. I talked to the hot boat guys at the La Boat show and asked how I can get my shirt. They said subscribe. I said I have for a few years. They said renew I said I just did and after all these years I have never got a shirt. How do I get a shirt. They said either renew or buy it for 15 bucks. Screw the shirt. It was just principle.

MoJetBoPar
    Just got mine today! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    I never quit my subscription for fear of losing the ***boat website v-drive and jet boards. But, after reading the tech columns there wasn't much to look for besides bikini's!!
    Thanks ***boat, for REAL ***boat edition! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Dans66Stevens
    The T-Shirts........lmao I called in a subscription once. I got my magazines but no shirt. So I called and the girl said it should be shipped soon. So I waited. No shirt so I called again. She says we have already sent you one. I said well I never got one. After a few calls one showed up and two days later another one came. lol So If you guys never got yours I have it...

Blown Sleek
    Dan I get impatiant allot! You just double click on submit Reply and oh well.
    I also spoke way to much about how long it took to get my issue and how my buddy got his early? Well he and I got ours on the same day!! What an Issue!!! Any chance hot boat will take some pics of my boat using that hot boat photo boat? I can get my chick in a topless thing if it helps?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast