Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever????

Domn8er
    Went there last year during the Harley Run. You would be amazed what they do for a buck. Definitely worth going to have a good time and laugh but the women are not the greatest...obviously from the previous posts.

atomickitn
    Geza says " Thanks man, good to be 29 again" Yah right
    We will miss you at the OP6 Have fun...be safe! Parker is crazy! :supp:
    Ging out for the 4th????? We will be back again at the Avi of course! I swear I need to invest in that place! Actually we are putting an offer on a bitchen river house...so you are welcome anytime...If we get it :idea:
    i will probably launch at topock on that weekend, hopefuly we see you uot and about.... tell geza not to touch anything that his kids would not touch :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    i will probably launch at topock on that weekend, hopefuly we see you uot and about.... tell geza not to touch anything that his kids would not touch :rollside:
    Ok that was funny!!!!!
    We will be launching at Jack Smith...we got a season pass...so lets for sure hook up! That is if ya don't mind the pussy folowing? :squiggle:

atomickitn
    Ok that was funny!!!!!
    We will be launching at Jack Smith...we got a season pass...so lets for sure hook up! That is if ya don't mind the pussy folowing? :squiggle:
    ooohhhhhh BABY LET IT FLOW LET IT FLOW

pixilatedpussy
    So I take that as a YES!!!! :devil: :rollside:

atomickitn
    So I take that as a YES!!!! :devil: :rollside:
    aaaaaaa yeaa that would be a hell yes,, man sometimes it's cool to be me :idea: i think

essexjet
    Is this place worth it..or would it be a bunch of Fat Toothless Women???? Need to know..cuz I am planning a fun night for the man & I thought that would top it off!
    Thanks guys...I know someone has been there! :devil:
    I have been there before and your quote just about sums it up :yuk:

pixilatedpussy
    I have been there before and your quote just about sums it up :yuk:
    Would it be good for a funny place to stop for an hour??? 20 guys...I think it might be FUNNY!

pixilatedpussy
    aaaaaaa yeaa that would be a hell yes,, man sometimes it's cool to be me :idea: i think
    Then its a date!!!!! I will pm ya my cell...wait dont you have it already????
    The Kittin and the Pussy be playin!!!!

essexjet
    Would it be good for a funny place to stop for an hour??? 20 guys...I think it might be FUNNY!
    For the comedy factor yes it is. When I went there was only two strippers (it was a Sunday night) but one of them had a tattoo from her ankle to her neck and was missing teeth. I guess it was good I'm still talking about it :jawdrop:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast