Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anyone ever????

essexjet
    Yep...we are working on a meeting place. So we can all play!
    We will have the kiddies...so we will have to set up a base camp per say at like Moabi early a.m.
    Launching at Jack Smith...then maybe breakfast at Topock???? Ever eat there in the a.m.?????
    No I haven't, dont like waking up early on vacation As it gets closer let me or Lindsay know so we can get together.

pixilatedpussy
    No I haven't, dont like waking up early on vacation As it gets closer let me or Lindsay know so we can get together.
    I will!
    Nighty night! :sleeping: :sleeping:

DECKKAT
    It's not that bad considering where it is......Their is one or two talented wo'men in there

dregsz
    In my old town there was a gal that you could call for batchelor parties, birthdays and such.
    I can't remeber exactly, maybe she was at one of the clubs, Maybe it has become Urban Legend...
    Regular hot girls would get the guy all worked up, get him into a chair on stage, get him worked up, blind fold him and tie him into the chair, hands behind his back, then with him blindfolded, the girl would come out and dance and tease him. he'd be gettin hot, and the guys would be dyin. she would dance to her theme song... "Whole Lot of Rosie" this gal was like 300 lbs.

MAINEVENT
    Hey guys...it is Mr Pixilated's bday on Friday & we have a HUGE group of peeps going to the river......I am planning some bday fun & thought I would ask if any of you have been to the strip bar in Fort Mohave called "Dream Girls"? They have a van that will come pick up peeps from the Avi & shuttle them back and forth! Is this place worth it..or would it be a bunch of Fat Toothless Women???? Need to know..cuz I am planning a fun night for the man & I thought that would top it off!
    Thanks guys...I know someone has been there! :devil:
    I used to stop their everytime i would cruise to mohave with my cousin became kind of a ritual or something its pretty much a dive but you get some OK ones once in awhile Hire some strippers your better off :devil: :devil: :devil:

dicudmore
    Yep...we are working on a meeting place. So we can all play!
    We will have the kiddies...so we will have to set up a base camp per say at like Moabi early a.m.
    Launching at Jack Smith...then maybe breakfast at Topock???? Ever eat there in the a.m.?????
    we did Bkfst at topock sunday after the Cheetah regatta w/Jayd_jr and crew. It was pretty good actually and so was the service.
    We are up for Moabi also, Livvie loves the beach there

pixilatedpussy
    we did Bkfst at topock sunday after the Cheetah regatta w/Jayd_jr and crew. It was pretty good actually and so was the service.
    We are up for Moabi also, Livvie loves the beach there
    Hey thanks for the invite during the regatta :yuk:
    I am glad we can finally do it together this time! Sounds good! I will save you a spot on the beach! :coffeycup

dicudmore
    Hey thanks for the invite during the regatta :yuk:
    I am glad we can finally do it together this time! Sounds good! I will save you a spot on the beach! :coffeycup
    I figured after your bday celebration saturday night you would not be up for an 0800 run up river...

pixilatedpussy
    I figured after your bday celebration saturday night you would not be up for an 0800 run up river...
    Yah whatever! J/k! I was actually the 1st one up...go figure????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234