Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jetboat insurance

Bubbledeck
    Cas42 you may want to look at this http://www.carreview.com/reviews/aut...ct_16395.shtml

Cas42
    Bubble,
    Thanks. I've read and heard a lot about Progressive and cars, my sister in law is a manager of an insurance agency. Until Progressive messes up in some way, I have full confidence in them.
    I had AAA for 25 years and all I heard from people was how expenxive they were and how they were less than cooperative in losses. In that 25 years I had 3 losses and not once did I have a problem and when I told them my rates, most were impressed. It's all just a matter of preference.
    Jeff,
    I got the same message you did so I called them and was told they don't give quotes for boats via the website. Something about different states having different coverage limits that vary more than the automotive side. BS? I don't know but it sounded reasonable to me. As far as not being totally honest with specs, if there's ever a loss and they find out, the loss will most likely be denied.

wrightnow
    I have AAA on my house, cars, trailer and now on my boat. They were great, they came out took pictures, asked about the hp rating sayed I was not sure and they signed me up.
    I have a 18' cp with bbc, tunnel ram, ot bassets, and this was no problems.

MellowYelloW
    thanks alot guys. i will try several of them on monday. thanks again for the help.
    brian

nastyhabit
    any better sugestions all these places except 1800-boatins (havent tryed them yet what state are they in)most of the rest said no way its to old 1976 eliminator or its to fast,almost tripple digits, one guy saw the twins 1050 dominators ,laughed, and said ASK SANTA , the curent place almost requires a part time job im in orange county 92700 area code means run the stick up to the hilt 90% will only go with 300 hp mild family jets they dont relize that if it went down i wouldnt let go i mean take the old lady shes old ,eat my dog he bit me once but my boat!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT THEY UNDERSTAND????????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12