Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOUZER has a few parts for sale!

mouzer
    cleaned the garage found a set of Bassett headers w/lines w/silencers w/braces $125, 2-fiberglass raceing scoops $50 each,timeing cover and waterpump w/cam key both for $75,Blue 18ft canvas flatty boat cover no tears clean $50,chrome valocity stack $20,chrome tall valve covers $25,brand new hp holly fuel pump,$25 all for bigblock chevy,.most was off the BEEZER,..Total for all is $420 :idea: if someone local wants to pick it all up bring me $200 cash for everything yes i did put everything in the local paper(recycler)! im in corona ca! PM me for my number if your interested!

INEEDAV
    cleaned the garage found a set of Bassett headers w/lines w/silencers w/braces $125, 2-fiberglass raceing scoops $50 each,timeing cover and waterpump w/cam key both for $75,Blue 18ft canvas flatty boat cover no tears clean $50,chrome valocity stack $20,chrome tall valve covers $25,brand new hp holly fuel pump,$25 all for bigblock chevy,.most was off the BEEZER,..Total for all is $420 :idea: if someone local wants to pick it all up bring me $200 cash for everything yes i did put everything in the local paper(recycler)! im in corona ca! PM me for my number if your interested!
    Mouzer im interested in the headers, you have pics of them? Also, if that cover would fit my Cole I am interested in it too.

mouzer
    SORRY (MONEYPITT) bought everything! PM him if you need any of the parts! :argue: he will sell some of them! MoUzEr

dmontzsta
    No boats for sale?

mouzer
    Do you look in the boattrader! ive sold 2 shovelnose hydros and 1 t-deck flat,(recycler)I would of loved to have post them on here but I quit posting my rides on here cause i get to much bad mouthing! It was funny for a while, (great reading),but now they loose out on my deals! :frown: everything sells in 2 days anyway Im still getting the twin to your pops,just waiting on a check$$$$that will be the family boat!and i might be picking up another BEEZER this weekend!.... :hammerhea MoUzEr :hammer2:

mouzer
    MONEYPITT, nice meetin ya! Thanks for picken up the parts so quickly! MoUzEr :hammerhea

Moneypitt
    Yes Mike, it was nice to put a face to a board name once again, and drive about 225 miles thru several continual cities. To the people that had voiced an interest in some of your parts, most are still available, and shipping from So Cal via UPS can be arranged. The headers could get expensive to ship to Texas, but I am willing to get a quote from UPS and work from there.........The dual scoop also, and an Olds flywheel,(to heavy to ship very far), and the t/cover with neovane. Basicly, the prices that Mouser was asking originally, add shipping, or pick up here in Ventura County, (local guys let me know quickly). The single scoop may end up on the 550 SSer, I've got to see if Henry wants it, The BBC v/covers are raised number "396", and still for sale........So, let me know through PMs or call 805 498 6531, Ray

Floored
    how about the boat cover?

Moneypitt
    There is a good chance the cover will be sold. It won't fit anything here, one more boat to try it on, and then it'll go. I'll PM you as soon as I know.........Ray

waterwitch
    I am interested in the headers.
    Can you please send a pic of them,
    or a little more detail to me.
    Thanks. Jeff
    worthen@npgcable.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast