Thread: You never know what dog molestation can lead to

MagicMtnDan

hoolign
    Well as funny as I think some of the threads about the "incedent" have been...I think that's over the line Dan

KACHINA KEN
    Theres a line?

Theres a line?
    While I was one of the first to laugh and joke at Frenchie and this whole deal yes I think there is a line. The above link suggests by subject similarity that he might be or evolve into a child molester which I think is across the line of both good taste and of reality. While I guess that could happen my guess is in this case he was just runnin it hard in Beaumont. I'm not condoning what apparently happened or suggesting it isn't somewhat disturbing (while at the same time somewhat amusing for me anyway). Just that I think the child molestation implication is over the line.
    Just my view. Perhaps I'm an idiot. God knows I've been called one or worse.

MagicMtnDan
    While I was one of the first to laugh and joke at Frenchie and this whole deal yes I think there is a line. The above link suggests by subject similarity that he might be or evolve into a child molester which I think is across the line of both good taste and of reality. While I guess that could happen my guess is in this case he was just runnin it hard in Beaumont. I'm not condoning what apparently happened or suggesting it isn't somewhat disturbing (while at the same time somewhat amusing for me anyway). Just that I think the child molestation implication is over the line.
    Just my view. Perhaps I'm an idiot. God knows I've been called one or worse.
    While I'd guess there haven't been many studies on what guys who masturbate dogs in public just for kicks do for fun later in life, I wasn't implying that anyone who molests dogs might molest children. Now they might screw a dog but that's just one of the many possibilities.
    Guess I'm wondering what the line is for many of you. From what I can tell, "dog masturbation in public = OK especially since it was funny" but posting a true story about a sick focker well, that's just not OK.
    Just thought I'd toss in a little reality to the mix and the reaction so far is about what I expected. Hey, he only did it when he was drunk, right?

KACHINA KEN
    Just thought I'd toss
    Oh dear............

NorCal Gameshow
    While I'd guess there haven't been many studies on what guys who masturbate dogs in public just for kicks do for fun later in life, I wasn't implying that anyone who molests dogs might molest children. Now they might screw a dog but that's just one of the many possibilities.
    Guess I'm wondering what the line is for many of you. From what I can tell, "dog masturbation in public = OK especially since it was funny" but posting a true story about a sick focker well, that's just not OK.
    Just thought I'd toss in a little reality to the mix and the reaction so far is about what I expected. Hey, he only did it when he was drunk, right?
    NG--->just sitting here shaking my head

SummitKarl
    can we please stop the dog jokes or things relating to the discusting acts of one (if they are true), I somehow now am beginning to feel dirty just petting my own dog from all this stuff.
    JUST LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!! and MOVE ON!!!!!

cola
    How can you mistake reality in Hot Boat.

rivergoer
    what a sick fu(k!!!!!!!